Nebula is offline New Member

Need Assistance with Winstrol

I have never used steroids and been researching a lot. I am 39 yrs old , 6 foot 8 inches tall, 250lbs, large built, roughly 12% body fat. Very careful what I eat, run 4 miles every day, swim 2 miles every other, Mountain Bike 30 miles a week, running mini-triathlons every so often...etc

Not wanting to bulk up, want to use it in cutting cycle and help with endurance. Looking to use Winstrol in small capacity as I see it strongly recommended in cutting cycles. Recommendation is 50mg-100mg a day. I was thinking to go with 50mg a day for 6 weeks in oral form. I will also use some form of liver protection pills and PCT afterward.

Am I on the right track in my thinking here. Do you recommend using any testosterone (if yes, what type) with it in my situation and with my built? Any other recommendations, concerns that I will need to be aware. Thanks in advance.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Most start with something like test E or C. Long ester shot every 3.5 days.. Makes very easy to deal with. However there would be some sort of bloat with the longer esters.

Where as if you ran test prop. You can get away with EOD injections. I personally like ED injection. But... Definitely less bloat... Leaner dryer gains.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Most start with something like test E or C. Long ester shot every 3.5 days.. Makes very easy to deal with. However there would be some sort of bloat with the longer esters.

Where as if you ran test prop. You can get away with EOD injections. I personally like ED injection. But... Definitely less bloat... Leaner dryer gains.
    ^^^^^ ummmhmmmm

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    Have you researched winstrol ? do you have concern with the joint problems associated with winstrol Just asking

Peace

I did, yes, thats is my big concern, being tall introduces joint issues as it is....hmmmmm

So if winstrol causes joint issues, what is the best for beginner cutting cycle...thanks for any recommendations.

Thread Information