Thread: Test Only

dirtyluke1 is offline Associate Member

Talking Test Only

Hey
    I've been off for quite a bit now over a year wanna get back on i was thinkin test enanthate only at 750mg/week for 14 weeks what you guys think???
    I've done many different cycles over the years all kinds off combinations most good and some bad i guess thats just part of experimanting i am 190lbs now bf droped down to 11% i wanna put on some more size but i love the lean abs showin look that i got goin now so i was thinkin test only at 750/week for some reason test leans me out nicely dont know why what u guys think..??
    nice and simple, minimal sides low cost
    Cheers

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Nothing wrong with test only.

PCT assuming you know what to do?

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyluke1 View Post
    Hey
    I've been off for quite a bit now over a year wanna get back on i was thinkin test enanthate only at 750mg/week for 14 weeks what you guys think???
    I've done many different cycles over the years all kinds off combinations most good and some bad i guess thats just part of experimanting i am 190lbs now bf droped down to 11% i wanna put on some more size but i love the lean abs showin look that i got goin now so i was thinkin test only at 750/week for some reason test leans me out nicely dont know why what u guys think..??
    nice and simple, minimal sides low cost
    Cheers
    that sounds good.
    IMO if you are running for 14 weeks you may want to consider some hcg during cycle.. but thats just me

btw how old are you?

jordann is offline Associate Member
    Test only is a good cyle IMO. But, running test that high you'll probably experience more sides like water retention and some acne. If you can get your hands on it, I'd throw some proviron in there to help free up some more test and put it to better use. If you're looking at it from a cost effective point of view, test only is fine in my books.

dirtyluke1 is offline Associate Member
    i in early 30's shit did i just admit to being 30 shit...i am i am 29 lol
    i have hcg , clom, nolv for pct i know how to run it and what works for me
    what if i add 300mg/week of tren enanthat in there good idea?
    what u guys think?
    Thanks!

Well you say that you have taken lots of the compounds and are 30+ so i think that if you were to run just test after a year it will probably go pretty well for you. As far as tren ... Have you ever run tren?

If so then you know what will happen to you on it. A lot of people get major sides from tren, such as night sweats, nightmares and increased heart rate just to start. But those bad sides weren't to prominent when i tried it. But i ran it way wrong and without test so that could have been the reason.

What is the easiest and cheapest for you to get?

Good luck,

"dirty d"

Just2Big is offline Associate Member

Why isnt every one ragging on you?

Wow every other post people would chew him up. He didnt work out for a year and now jump on AAS? Boy the steroid police are slacking. LOL. Go for it man. I would and have. Good luck.

^^^^ i believe he was saying he has been off of aas for a year now? Correct me if i'm wrong, but 11% bf is hard to maintain without working out lol. I can't get down quite to it yet lifting and doing cardio on a diet haha.

Good luck yall,

"dirty d"

Thread Information