Youngster77 is offline Associate Member

Wink need assistance with my 3rd cycle...

hey peeps...im planning out my 3rd cycle and could use some advice. ive been doing a cycle every summer for the past 2 years. heres my stats:

5'10
    185 lbs
    10% bf
    12 yrs training

Cycle history:

1) test pro, deca , and masteron
    2) test prop, tren a, and masteron

yeah i know...pretty heavy cycles for a beginner but my first one i basically had no idea what i was doing. it was given to me by a buddy that had no idea what he was doin either. luckily i did the research and found out about pct. my second cyce i did tons of research and preperation before i started. got great results from it and did a very strong pct and came of well, loosing only about 20% of my gains. that was last summer.

for this cycle i was looking to tone it down. got great results from my last 2 cycles but just really dont wanna get too much bigger. so i was lookin at a prop and eq cycle with some anavar towards the end. heres what i was thinking:

wks 1-14 prop 100 mgs eod
    wks 1-12 eq 600 mg split into 2 shots per week
    wks 10-14 anavar 80mgs ed

will be running hcg throughout the entire cycle at 500 iu's per week. pct will start 3 days after last prop shot. i dont have any experience with var or eq so just wanna make sure i have this set up correctly.

im really just looking to get ripped from this cycle. would like to gain no more than 10 pounds and hopefully get the bf close to 6%. i have access to HGH and was thinking about running it along with the cycle but thats just a thought.

any advice or criticism is welcome and thanks in advance!

bump

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Why run hcg with your cycle?Just curious.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    I'm new to this but shouldn't you wait at leats 1 more week after your last shot of eq before starting pct? I haven't tried eq yet but I am planning on including it in my next cycle a friend of mine used it and he looked more natural than when he took decca that gave him a massive desperate dan jaw! He said the eq made him hungry all the time so if your looking to grow it seems the way to go my friend!I have read it is a good cutter though so how people cope with constant hunger I don't know? Maybe it was just my friend this has happened to? How have you structured your pct and what are you including noting that looks a pretty heavy cycle.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    jesus that must have been quite a first cycle...3 compounds

my 2 cents:

how are you going to run test/eq/var after running the 2 cycles you have done?

since you have already done some heavy compounds and your looking to get "ripped", i would do something like this.

**Also note getting "ripped" is all diet and cardio

anyways that being said i would look into:

test/masteron /anavar or test/tren /anavar

if you dont want to get any bigger then just adjust your diet and maybe look into the first option i said with masteron instead of tren
    Last edited by laduem88; 02-24-2010 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    I'm new to this but shouldn't you wait at leats 1 more week after your last shot of eq before starting pct? I haven't tried eq yet but I am planning on including it in my next cycle a friend of mine used it and he looked more natural than when he took decca that gave him a massive desperate dan jaw! He said the eq made him hungry all the time so if your looking to grow it seems the way to go my friend!I have read it is a good cutter though so how people cope with constant hunger I don't know? Maybe it was just my friend this has happened to? How have you structured your pct and what are you including noting that looks a pretty heavy cycle.
    im already waiting 2 weeks after my last shot of eq to start pct. is it necessary to wait 3?

Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    since you have already done some heavy compounds and your looking to get "ripped", i would do something like this.

**Also note getting "ripped" is all diet and cardio

anyways that being said i would look into:

test/masteron /anavar or test/tren /anavar

if you dont want to get any bigger then just adjust your diet and maybe look into the first option i said with masteron instead of tren
    ive been told and read that test eq and var works great as a cutting cycle. i just wanna give myself a break from the 19nors. with that being said...does it look like i have the cycle mapped out correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Youngster77 View Post
    ive been told and read that test eq and var works great as a cutting cycle. i just wanna give myself a break from the 19nors. with that being said...does it look like i have the cycle mapped out correctly?
    what makes a great cutting cycle is a great cutting diet and cardio! EQ makes you hungry so why would you want that in your cutting cycle unless you can resist the hunger...seems like you dont have your diet in check

anyways i would go with:

test/var/masteron

but you have to realize if you dont have a good cutting diet your not going to get "ripped"!!!

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    im already waiting 2 weeks after my last shot of eq to start pct. is it necessary to wait 3?
    imho yes as to get the optimum amount of time ready for pct too soon and your wasting time and money like laduem88 confirmed my early post eq makes you hungry he is dropping some sound advice there
    y

So if I put myself on a strict cutting diet (which I have in the past) what type of gains am I looking to get from this cycle? I understand eq can subject you to more hunger but I’ve read form older posts that this cycle works great as a cutter and eq does wonders for vascularity . Like I said in the initial post I don’t mind putting on about 10 lbs or so as long as its lean muscle. Thoughts anyone???

So if I put myself on a strict cutting diet (which I have in the past) what type of gains am I looking to get from this cycle? I understand eq can subject you to more hunger but I’ve read form older posts that this cycle works great as a cutter and eq does wonders for vascularity . Like I said in the initial post I don’t mind putting on about 10 lbs or so as long as its lean muscle. Thoughts anyone???
    i dont think anyone on this forum would mind 10 pounds of lean muscle.....

Thread Information