wannabeebig is offline New Member

Dbol/Nolva First cycle

Hello, I am 19yrs old and have been bodybuilding for 3 years. I am considering the following cycle because I truly believe that I have the knowledge and determination to complete such a cycle with great success. My diet will be clean, my dose will be low, and my training will be optimal. I'm not so much starting this post requesting information, but more looking for comments from those who have done anything similar.

I understand that people are going to suggest that I wait until a later age before I start with AAS, however I have gone over my charts with my Doctor and have determined that I am in fact most likely done growing. Even with that being so, many of you will say that my natural test is the highest it will ever will be so no need for AAS. This is probably very true however just like the rest of you on this forum- being "natural" just isn't enough.

My stats are:
    Weight- 155
    Height- 5'9"
    Body fat- 10-13%

Cycle dosage & info:
    Week 1: 10mg Dbol , 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 2: 20mg Dbol, 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 3: 30mg Dbol, 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 4: 30mg Dbol, 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 5: 20mg Dbol, 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 6: 10mg Dbol, 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 7: 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 8: 20mg Nolva ED

Let me know if anyone here has done anything similar. I'm hoping to put on 15-20lbs and keep most of it. Let me know what you guys think. I don't think I am gyno prone, however better safe than sorry. I am however prone to Male pattern baldness which worries me the most.

I know to reach my goals diet is everything. I'm going to be ingesting 2g of complex carbohydrate per lb of body weight. along with 1.5g of protein per lb of body weight. My main carbohydrate will be oatmeal. I enjoy its plain taste and I find it easiest to get down the hatch. As for my main Protein source I am thinking lean ground beef. 6oz of lean ground beef and 80g of oatmeal several times a day along with some greens, probably green beans. And of coarse the post workout protein shake and proper multivitamins. ill get the proper amount of good fats from the lean ground beef and oatmeal.

I am skinny and athletic. Due to my "smaller" body type I think that my body will be VERY reactive to the unfamiliar Dbol.

tlash88 is offline Associate Member
    Not a good choice for a first cycle, you need to fix your diet because you can get big naturally at your age. No one here will give you a cycle due to your age. 155 at 5'9 means you are still really small and can easily make great gains from just eating right. What is your daily meal plan that you have been going off of for the past three years? And what are your macros?

stpete is offline Banned
    So i see your proposed diet for this so called "cycle." What is your current diet?

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Besides the fact that your diet will prevent you from gaining and maintaining, this cycle will serve the same outcome regardless of diet. Doing a cycle of dbol will give you nothing more than strength gains, which will subside anyway once you discontinue its use.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The only thing you will get from us is a good diet plan.And you can and will hurt your endo system cycling at your age.So hit the diet section.

So your saying that dbol does nothing for someone as far as mass gains? just strength? im not so sure why you figure that..

Dianobol works well to add size and strength very quickly (but no size without proper diet, only water weight), but without using other compounds such as testosterone - and this is where what I'm telling you gets tricky because I don't want to encourage a 19 year old to wreck their sexual organs, which you are about to - you will retain none of those gains. Dianobol is a great compound to use at the beginning or end of a cycle, but is utterly useless as a stand-alone.

My diet now isnt very clean. I am in school and eat at a cafeteria. I do make sure to get in 1 cup of dry oats in me at least twice a day. usually I have time to eat 3-4 times a day whatever it may be. However this summer i will be able to clean up my calories and get on a strict diet. especailly if i do decide to run this dbol /nolva. I have friends whom have ran several 4 week superdrol cycles and dont even know what nolva is and still recover fine with GREAT gains. I figure by taking something that IS approved by the FDA along with the proper AIs and PCT i really dont see much margin for error. especially if my appetite is through the roof and im not in school thus allowing me all the time in the world for training and diet.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow Fail Troll.

eventually i plan on getting HRT in my later 20's, the money isnt an issue and AAS provide the edge to have the body that i dream of. So i dont really see why ill be wrecking my sexual organs from taking the cycle described for such a small duration. why is it so bad to start with AAS now when eventually i know that i will sooner or later. everyone who considers taking AAS has the potential to not take them and grow naturally, but they still decide to take them. it just doesnt make sense why it would be so bad for me to do now. sure it can stunt me growth but other than that how is taking gear now any different from taking gear in 3-4 years from now?

yeah idk, i appreciate your guys input. I probably will continue to wait on using gear. Its a bitch seeing people you train with grow so greatly from using gear, while i naturally train twice as hard. I kind of knew where this thread was going right when i posted my age. i like to be honest, and i should appreciate your guy's honesty as well. I will tighten up my diet and develop better habbits over the next few years. However when i get up to the 180s and am of age to use AAS watch out because i have some of the best genetics when it comes to muscle structure out of all my friends. (well atleast when we were all natural) So i just know i'm really going to pop when i do end up on the juice.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabeebig View Post
    Hello, I am 19yrs old and have been bodybuilding for 3 years. I am considering the following cycle because I truly believe that I have the knowledge and determination to complete such a cycle with great success. My diet will be clean, my dose will be low, and my training will be optimal. I'm not so much starting this post requesting information, but more looking for comments from those who have done anything similar.

I understand that people are going to suggest that I wait until a later age before I start with AAS, however I have gone over my charts with my Doctor and have determined that I am in fact most likely done growing. Even with that being so, many of you will say that my natural test is the highest it will ever will be so no need for AAS. This is probably very true however just like the rest of you on this forum- being "natural" just isn't enough.

My stats are:
    Weight- 155
    Height- 5'9"
    Body fat- 10-13%

Cycle dosage & info:
    Week 1: 10mg Dbol , 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 2: 20mg Dbol, 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 3: 30mg Dbol, 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 4: 30mg Dbol, 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 5: 20mg Dbol, 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 6: 10mg Dbol, 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 7: 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 8: 20mg Nolva ED

Let me know if anyone here has done anything similar. I'm hoping to put on 15-20lbs and keep most of it. Let me know what you guys think. I don't think I am gyno prone, however better safe than sorry. I am however prone to Male pattern baldness which worries me the most.

I know to reach my goals diet is everything. I'm going to be ingesting 2g of complex carbohydrate per lb of body weight. along with 1.5g of protein per lb of body weight. My main carbohydrate will be oatmeal. I enjoy its plain taste and I find it easiest to get down the hatch. As for my main Protein source I am thinking lean ground beef. 6oz of lean ground beef and 80g of oatmeal several times a day along with some greens, probably green beans. And of coarse the post workout protein shake and proper multivitamins. ill get the proper amount of good fats from the lean ground beef and oatmeal.

I am skinny and athletic. Due to my "smaller" body type I think that my body will be VERY reactive to the unfamiliar Dbol.
    Clearly you do NOT have the knowledge if you are even considering a cycle at your age and condition

You will actually find there is A LOT of people on this forum that are natural, they are the ones with knowledge and intelligent enough to listen and learn from the more experienced members. I pmyself came here with the intention of cycling and end up staudying for a year and learning how to eat and understanding everything I could about all the compounds and how thet effect your body before I started to cycle. I was also 28 at the time and in a rush but could see waiting and learning would benifit me so much more

I was also skinny athletic type build, Diet is the key, not AAS. And tweaking that diet takes a lot of time and effort but you have years of natural training ahead of you to perfect that and get the most from your body naturally now and later with AAS when you are ready.

Hope you listen to everyone here, its the best advice you will ever get

Quote Originally Posted by wannabeebig View Post
    yeah idk, i appreciate your guys input. I probably will continue to wait on using gear. Its a bitch seeing people you train with grow so greatly from using gear, while i naturally train twice as hard. I kind of knew where this thread was going right when i posted my age. i like to be honest, and i should appreciate your guy's honesty as well. I will tighten up my diet and develop better habbits over the next few years. However when i get up to the 180s and am of age to use AAS watch out because i have some of the best genetics when it comes to muscle structure out of all my friends. (well atleast when we were all natural) So i just know i'm really going to pop when i do end up on the juice.
    It doesnt have to be this way, at your age and your stats if you perfect your diet you can easily get AAS type results naturally.

I recently started training two more friends of mine that are both 27 and and a similar build to yoursel, they also wanted to cycle but I convinced them to eat. They have been traing for a 1 and 2 years each and I tweaked the training but concentrated on Diet. One of them gained 10kg(22lb) in the first 3 months and the other has now put on 14kg (30lb) in the first 5 1/2 months

One important thing to consider is that there is a substantial difference between Superdrol and Dianobol. Just because a product is FDA approved does not mean that it's safe to ingest, but I'm sure you understand that if you start to consider all of the dangerous chemicals out there that doctors use to treat different ailments. At a young age, the likelihood of natural testosterone production rebounding after being suppressed is very high. But this is actually irrelevant.

Look at this this way; the organs that produce all of your sexual hormones are still under development, specifically the gonads, which produce testosterone, one of the most important hormones in the male body. When you put chemicals into your body which shut off the production signal and consequently put the gonads to "sleep", they will in all likelihood cease to develop, if even for a small amount of time. That's a period of development that you might not be able to get back, anecdotally speaking, considering how many people have used anabolic steroids at a young age, only to end up with erectile dysfunction at an early age. So basically, using steroids at your age should read something like this; Use At Your Own Risk.

dondonna514 is offline New Member
    I'm in the exact same position regarding evverything you posted; age, weight, height, seeing friends my age whom started off at the same page as me now getting twice the results i do, only putting half the effort into their workouts and diet. Nor do they experience any side effects (yet), and claim it's practically risk free as long as dosages are run at a low level.
    I know exactly what you're thinking and i whish to see more inputs/opinions regarding this

Thanks a lot for your guy's responses. Its funny how i started this thread feeling totally bias that i should be able to use gear and that age doesnt matter because of the cases provided around me. Now i just feel hungry and motivated to diet and keep training hard. i really appreciate the advice and def wont be doing any AAS any time too soon. I will just hold on to the gear for a few years hahah i dont think the stuff will expire or anything. As for the kids juicing in at my gym, best of luck to them but im sure later down the road they are going to wish they made a post like i did to get some real knowledge

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Good call, and Brian said it pretty well. Your risks of serious damage decrease after you are fully developed, mid 20's usually. Even with trt, it doesn't always fix everything just so you know.

Good on ya mate, smart move. you will be very glad that you chose this path in the long run

Thread Information