Thread: test e, tren

kas3379 is offline Junior Member

test e, tren

can you take a long ester like test e and a short like tren acetate at the same time? can you inject tren a once a week or is it only worthwhile if taken eod

ive had some friends benefit from taking tren a once every 5 days by itself, but i wouldnt try a 19-nor without taking a test as well

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren ace needs to be shot eod at the very minimum, taking it every 5 days is rediculous. Give us some stats, how many cycles have you done?

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kas3379 View Post
    can you take a long ester like test e and a short like tren acetate at the same time? can you inject tren a once a week or is it only worthwhile if taken eod

ive had some friends benefit from taking tren a once every 5 days by itself, but i wouldnt try a 19-nor without taking a test as well
    Dude..... I still find it hard to believe that people pin TrenAce EoD... let alone every 5 days. Your friends are retards.

Sure, you could take these two AAS together but the Tren should still be pinned as often as possible.

kas3379 is offline Junior Member
    ok.. i can pin tren eod (i like the mind-**** of pinning eod)

not getting into stats, not looking to get flamed

thanks guys

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    Trenbolone is God in a syringe... and when you shoot it, you're gonna feel some of God's wrath.

The sides are serious business but you can keep them under control a lot better with every day injections.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by kas3379 View Post

A TEST/TREN cycle is a very good one.
    The TEST E you will need to inject every 5-7days.
    The TREN ACE you will need EOD injects or even daily.

Thread Information