Liger is offline New Member

Gyno Reversal Experiences

Personally I am confused as to what the most effective method is for reducing or reversing Gynecomastia . I see a few mixed opinions about AI’s and SERMS, specifically Letrozole and Nolvadex . Some of these are quite old threads, could there be newer more reliable methods...

I would like to know what your personal experiences are with Gyno, and which method has worked for you or not.

I have seen the medical studies of Puberty related Gyno successes with Tamoxifen (Nolvadex)
    1. But does this also relate to steroid / Pro-hormone / Test booster related Gyno.

2. How long was it left before you started treating it with Nolva or Letro and what success you had?

3. Or have you used something else that worked?

4. Once the lumps have started to form, I assume this is the estrogen binding to the receptors - would an Aromatase Inhibitor actually knock the estrogen off the receptors, or just prevent any further estrogen from binding.

5. What did your doctor recommend, and was he right, or did he not have the necessary experience?

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    very detailed questions - I only have my experiences which were developed through word of mouth and the internet.
    I had developed some minor gyno at the end of a cycle of sust(1 gram a week) and deca (800 mg a wk). I ran the cycle it full 14 weeks. then I added on 3 weeks of test prop at 500 mg a week. during the three weeks that I was on prop I took 2.5 mg of letro every day. I took the letro while on prop because I did not want to drill myself with AI while on no test. also I was going to have to wait three weeks for the other test to clear so I figured why not.
    the three weeks I was on letro at 2.5 mg a day was brutal. I felt so frail. every single one of my joints ached. even laying in bed something, anything just hurt. I could not get an erection. I felt depressed. I wanted to stay in bed for three weeks, but even that sucked. I lived on valium, tramadol, special tobacco, and protein shakes for those three weeks. all I could do in the gym was some light cardio and machine work.

In the end the gyno was greatly reduced and I was happy with the outcome. I would do it again but I would not look forward to it. I now take a 10mg nolva EOD and .5mg adex EOD for during my cycles to prevent this from occuring. It has worked very well and have not had to resort to high letro dosing since. but I do keep some letro on hand just in case.
    I did go see a doctor before I cranked the letro- he sent me to an endo. he said that I should stop taking everything and let my body recover on its own and to have surgery to fix the damage. this is were I lost faith- most doctors have no idea how to respond to androgen usage.

letro is very strong, but it does work against gyno problems.

Thanks for answer dieseljimmy and charlie.

Charlie, have you taken Letro for Gyno? how has it worked out for you, or anyone else you know.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    I have taken letro for gyno following c-bino's method it wiped my gyno out totally this took basically 4 weeks during this time i gained nothing maybe a little strength no weight
    Now whats more important to you? for me it was taking care of gyno my gyno originated from a prohormone cycle almost 2 yrs ago it wasnt that large but got real big on this cycle started letro .25 and increased dose daily until at 2.5 stayed at that dose for 2 weeks then tapered letro back down to maintanence.
    my sex drive was basically nil and still is this way but I just recently went back down to maint. dose so we'll see if libido picks up in the weeks to follow

Hope this helps
    Peace

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    I just started a gyno reversal using letro. Im only on day 4 so I will have to keep you posted as to the results. I ramp up to 2.5 today. I dont feel anything yet but Im not looking forward to the sides everyone talks about.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbran23 View Post
    I just started a gyno reversal using letro. Im only on day 4 so I will have to keep you posted as to the results. I ramp up to 2.5 today. I dont feel anything yet but Im not looking forward to the sides everyone talks about.
    2.5 is were the fun begins. remember it is only a few weeks good luck

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    I have taken letro for gyno following c-bino's method it wiped my gyno out totally this took basically 4 weeks during this time i gained nothing maybe a little strength no weight
    Now whats more important to you? for me it was taking care of gyno my gyno originated from a prohormone cycle almost 2 yrs ago it wasnt that large but got real big on this cycle started letro .25 and increased dose daily until at 2.5 stayed at that dose for 2 weeks then tapered letro back down to maintanence.
    my sex drive was basically nil and still is this way but I just recently went back down to maint. dose so we'll see if libido picks up in the weeks to follow

Hope this helps
    Peace
    Result!!! (considering you had it from 2 years ago, this is the proof i am looking for) Gyno is main priority in my book! I am more interested in how people have had success or not.

Are you going to use Nolva when coming off the Letro? I assume sides would be worse for someone not running this while on cycle? I have never ran a cycle, except for a natural test booster (DTP) and that’s what’s given me the problem, believe it or not! So this has given me some hope, as I’ve only had symptoms for just over 2 weeks.

Thanks Jbran, keep us posted. Much appreciated!
    Is this from a past cycle, or is it pubertal, and how long have you had symptoms? Also, what else are you using apart from Letro?
    Last edited by Liger; 04-07-2010 at 10:42 AM.

Is it possible to reverse this one sided pubertal gyno with letro aswell?

[QUOTE=Liger;5139099]Result!!! (considering you had it from 2 years ago, this is the proof i am looking for) Gyno is main priority in my book! I am more interested in how people have had success or not. Yes almost 2yrs ago and it was definetly marble sized at least

Are you going to use Nolva when coming off the Letro? I assume sides would be worse for someone not running this while on cycle? I have never ran a cycle, except for a natural test booster (DTP) and that’s what’s given me the problem, believe it or not! So this has given me some hope, as I’ve only had symptoms for just over 2 weeks. I will run letro at maint. dose until pct which at that time I will of course use nolva

You should be able to take care of it with letro have you read c-bino's thread on gyno reversal? its in the educational thread of this forum

you definately want to gradually increase dose and then taper back down and follow with nolva to combat estrogen rebound

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Liger View Post

Thanks Jbran, keep us posted. Much appreciated!
    Is this from a past cycle, or is it pubertal, and how long have you had symptoms? Also, what else are you using apart from Letro?
    I think I have had a very mild case since puberty or possibly from using andro in my early 20's. Not too sure. Used a PH (Spawn) a couple years ago and it really flaired up. Besides the letro I have Nolva on hand to combat estro rebound. I will keep you guys posted. Day 6 today and 2nd day at 2.5 and nothing yet. Keeping my fingers crossed. I would do just about anything to get rid of this crap.

alasitsover is offline New Member
    I think I have had a very mild case since puberty or possibly from using andro in my early 20's. Not too sure. Used a PH (Spawn) a couple years ago and it really flaired up. Besides the letro I have Nolva on hand to combat estro rebound. I will keep you guys posted. Day 6 today and 2nd day at 2.5 and nothing yet. Keeping my fingers crossed. I would do just about anything to get rid of this crap.
    save your money and put it towards surgery...you will not see any results from letro or even caber in terms of gyno reversal. I am sorry man but u are going to need surgery.

3 months out from mine...nothing worked but surgery

Quote Originally Posted by alasitsover View Post
    3 months out from mine...nothing worked but surgery
    What did you try before surgery? Letro and Caber or anything else?

I just read this article from Emedicine, outlining all treatment & medication used in the medical profession. No mention of Letro - why haven’t they tested this yet, or was it just not worth mentioning???

Clomiphene & Tamoxifen look like they have good success rates!

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/120858-treatment

bump

That is pretty strange that they dont mention letro at all in that study.

Warmachine is a believer in tamox for the reversal of gyno. The thread is a sticky at the top of this section "Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine". I tried it awhile back without success.
    Last edited by jbran23; 04-09-2010 at 03:42 PM.

That is pretty strange that they dont mention letro at all in that study.

Warmachine is a believer in tamox for the reversal of gyno. The thread is a sticky at the top of this section "Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine". I tried it awhile back without success.
    yeh Ive seen the sticky, and also alot of successful studies.

Can you point me in the right direction towards a letro study at all?

I am getting some Nolva on Monday, and will let you know how that goes. My doc seems to think this will resolve on its own...

sure can educational threads c-bino's thread all you need to know about gyno its at the top of this page in a sub-forum

Hope this helps

peace

Ive read that. I know that is his personal experience, and also heard it has helped alot of others. but are there any medical studies, i cant find many success stories?

Thread Information