Chronic is offline Junior Member

Proper protocol with multi-ester compounds?

Stats: 23, 6'0, 200lb, 12%bf, no cycle experience, lifting 2 years.
    Goals: lean bulk, emphasis on bulk.

I know the first thing I might hear is how I could use some age and lifting experience. And I agree, but with that said, I'm pretty set on doing this within 6 months to a year and I need to know all about it going in so there aren't any **** ups. Now, my question is this...

I have a real preference to a using single ester, Enanthate ran for 12 weeks at 500mg. But I've come across some 'for sure' medical grade Testoprim-D 50 mg prop, 200 mg enant / ml. Now... I have a good idea on how to properly cycle single esters, but how does one do so with two esters? How can you keep the blood levels stable? Or maybe I'm missing something?

Also, Sustanon 250 is an option, but its even more esters.... So for a first cycle what is everyone's educated opinion about this?

don chron

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronic View Post
    Stats: 23, 6'0, 200lb, 12%bf, no cycle experience, lifting 2 years.
    Goals: lean bulk, emphasis on bulk.

I know the first thing I might hear is how I could use some age and lifting experience. And I agree, but with that said, I'm pretty set on doing this within 6 months to a year and I need to know all about it going in so there aren't any **** ups. Now, my question is this...

I have a real preference to a using single ester, Enanthate ran for 12 weeks at 500mg. But I've come across some 'for sure' medical grade Testoprim-D 50 mg prop, 200 mg enant / ml. Now... I have a good idea on how to properly cycle single esters, but how does one do so with two esters? How can you keep the blood levels stable? Or maybe I'm missing something?

Also, Sustanon 250 is an option, but its even more esters.... So for a first cycle what is everyone's educated opinion about this?

don chron
    This board has a ton of info. Get your diet dialed in keep lifting and research for another year or 2 and you will be g2g!

The simple answer is everyother day. Try to stick to it natural with a solid diet until you are 24. There's no need to rush into this.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    The simple answer is everyother day. Try to stick to it natural with a solid diet until you are 24. There's no need to rush into this.
    That answers the question.

Chronic is offline Junior Member

It's like some of you didn't even read what was written... I know you want to promote safety, but if someone is telling you they've made up there mind. That's just the way it is... I've been 'putting off' steroids since I was 16. I've waited and researched, I know the risks and benefits alike. But I digress....

How would you suggest I run this then with EOD injections as a first cycle.. how would the dosages work out? Bare in mind I was aiming for 500mg enanthate if the single ester had been attainable.

donchron

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronic View Post
    It's like some of you didn't even read what was written... I know you want to promote safety, but if someone is telling you they've made up there mind. That's just the way it is... I've been 'putting off' steroids since I was 16. I've waited and researched, I know the risks and benefits alike. But I digress....

How would you suggest I run this then with EOD injections as a first cycle.. how would the dosages work out? Bare in mind I was aiming for 500mg enanthate if the single ester had been attainable.

donchron
    If you had to inject a 250mg per ml compound EOD with the goal of 500mg a week, divide the 2ml (2ml of 250mg per ml=500mg) of compound by 3.5 average injections per week. That gives you .57ml injected EOD. You're not going to get is exactly, but close enough with just over .5ml EOD.

Thread Information