Oil-KID11 is offline Junior Member

"bridge between cycles" understanding this concept!!

I have been trying to understand the practice of bridging your cycles....If one was keeping an open mind to the possibility of bridging, what exactly would this do for you? Would you start the bridging process during your PCT or after? Im just trying to figure out if this is something I would entertain myself whilst in between cycles? From what little i've read on the subject one would take say 10mg/daily of Dbol until their next cycle? Very interested in understanding this practice.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I have bridged with proviron and have personally heard of people bridging with primo and with var. I was running 100 mg proviron at the end of a cycle and I just never stopped taking it when the cycle stopped. I lowered the dose to 50 mg. and ran it for the entire duration of my off time. I also ran with HGH. I still lost a good amount of wieght but I felt good training, and had no boner issues. I am not sure if I made a full recovery cause I did not get the proper blood work done to validate.

Lets figure this....Your on your cycle for 12 weeks, you then start 4 weeks of PCT. From what ive read and been advised is that you need to 16 weeks of no AAS usage (Cycle duration + PCT = Time off). What exactly is the bridge doing? What are compounds that are common for bridging? I am on HGH year around so I have that already.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Bridging is an old theory that was common before we understood steroids as well as we do now. Basically its the same as never coming off. Peptides and HGH are different stories.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    If one is to bridge then imo you should stick with a low dose of test, as in trt...

However i wouldnt recommend it to anyone unless they qualify for trt..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Ok then bridging is to be scratched off the list.....

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Oil-KID11 View Post
    Ok then bridging is to be scratched off the list.....
    probably a good idea to stay away from it unless yo want to have to do TRT for the rest of your life...

Thread Information