Puddles of power is offline New Member

Exclamation Gynecomastia - do I need surgery ?

Hi,

I am new to all of this and have gotten myself into a bind that I need urgent help with.

I am 25 years old, 195lbs, and am 2 and a half months out of my Cycle. I was running Test-En at 500mg for 14 weeks in total. I have run Test once before and had absolutley no problems. This last Cycle I didn't notice any issues at all on Cycle but quickly (4 weeks after final shot; two weeks into PCT) developed a lump under my LEFT nipple. It literally came out of no where. My PCT consisted of Nolvadex run, for the first week, at 40mg a day; after that point I dropped it to 20mg a day and have been holding on that dose for the rest of the duration: 2 months and counting. I am not sure if this is still progressing or if the Nolvadex is holding it back any...... I really hope you guys are able to help me out here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gynecomastia - do I need surgery ?-p8220113.jpg   Gynecomastia - do I need surgery ?-p8220095.jpg  

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I would have your natural hormone levels to see where you currently are and how you need to treat it from there.

I went to the clinic yesterday and the Doctor just told me that it would go away. I also asked him if I should get my hormone levels checked and he told me not to bother.... I don't think GP's have the full scoop when it comes to Gyno so I will try and get my levels checked.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    personally i think the first pic looks okay but the second pic is deff noticable. I have gyno under just my left side and it goes more to the side of my chest. My TRT doc says my adex should clear it but if not he is going to give me Letro

So, is surgery the way to go ?

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I had sugery 5 years ago after letro failed. I would try to give your body time to correct itself before you jump into sugery. There is a chance the lump could go away in time.

Thread Information