gregghowie is offline Junior Member

HCG Timing Advice

Ok I am looking at the inclusion of HCG as part of my PCT. I understand that there are a number of ways that people use the stuff, some throught the cycle, whilst others use it for the last four weeks of the cycle.

The question I have is if I was to take it for the last four weeks of a 10 week test cyp cycle, would I take it whilst on the test and then stop once I had finished? Or would I continue to take it through the two weeks after the last test shot till I began the Nolva and clomid?

I am looking at doing approximately 500iu/week and I am also getting confused with people that talk about having to be on Nolva when using HCG as well. Please can anybody clear this up for me.

Bump

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I only use it if needed. I dont plan out to use it the last few weeks of cycle, and I never use it during PCT.

Ya its not hugely common. But I would like to give it a go, for although I think that it has to be taken quite carefully otherwise it may infact cause more problems. But I would none the less like to include it as the people whom do use it swear by it.

mmm clearly not a whole bunch of excitemnet over this one..
    Think Il have to rename it to something like ' my bicep has exploded' maybe then Il get some views!

Thread Information