Question Blood Pressure Issue?

Been taking Tbol at 60mg for 5 weeks, and just yesterday stepped it up to 80mg.

Also been running ECA Stack to keep a lean look.

--> I have a meeting with a heart doctor (Cardiologist) on Tuesday - and I'm worried that maybe my blood pressure may be too high which will skew any results he gives me/advice passed on.

- I am tapering my ECA stack in half, to be done by Sunday- as I read that if you do not taper, that your metabolism/fat loss will rebound significantly.
    (Was only taking 200mg Caffeine, and 32mg Ephedrine - and now am only taking 8mg Ephedrine, with the 200mg Caffeine)

- I will get my blood pressure tested today on one of those arm machines in Walmart to get a reading...
    - - If it's high, will continuing Tbol for the next 2 weeks antagonize the issue?
    - - Will stopping Tbol eliminate the issue in time for Tuesday?
    - - Is stopping ECA by Sunday a good enough move?

Any tips regarding above issue are appreciated, as I'm at a loss for what to do. (Though I could have regular BP, who knows at this point, as I do not feel the warming/raised body temp effects of ECA anymore)

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    For starters, your ECA stack is really only an EC stack. Adding the A would make it much more effective.

Why don't you see where your BP is at first....

Mizat1369 is offline New Member
    Agreed above, the caffeine is a vasoconstrictor which is what increases BP while the aspirin is a vasodilator. The aspirin is to cancel out the vasodilation effect so BP will not be significantly increased. Optimal BP is <120/<80 mmHg and the most accurate time to measure a true resting blood pressure is first thing when you wake up in the morning. Although, the automoated cuff at walmart will give you an indication where your BP stands manual cuffs are more accurate.

Lightbulb

I just didn't take the Aspirin to let my belly remain safe(r) than if I was taking two-four aspirin every day.

Then again, when I first started ECA - I used aspirin, then someone on this board told me I was wasting my time as taking Aspirin actually requires siginificant amount of time before any 'vasodilation' takes effect..

Either way, I have stepped it down in hopes that my heart can get a clear reading for Tuesday.

I will advise BP - if I remember to post it after I get readings.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why don't you just go take your BP right now??? Any pharmacy will have a machine.

Can't just get up and leave my office??
    ... full time job and all.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post

Can't just get up and leave my office??
    ... full time job and all.
    Wow, I wasn't aware you would take that literally. How about after work?
    Your appointment isn't for another week, right?

Thread Information