Thread: Novice Cycle I

shylock is offline New Member

Novice Cycle I

Information.

Time/Tenure Hardcore Gym : 3 years, very regular (5 days a week, sometimes 6) with time for recovery.

I eat, eat and eat more, so far have been on Creatine, Oxides, Vitamins, and the must protien. I wont go into what brands here.

Recent blood test, blood pressure, enyzme checks have all come out normal for me.

Would definitely appreciate if someone would kindly throw more light on the Novice Cycle I , as I will be for the FIRST TIME trying to get on a cycle.

I can see its for a period of 3 months (12 weeks) with the occasional Novaldex thrown in. (PCT how often during the cycle and after, its not mentioned)

What my question is, what AFTER 12 weeks ? how long does one go into the "hibernate" state before one ONCE AGAIN RESUMES cycles and this time around it would be Novice Cycle II (for which I have more questions, but will hold off for now)

Kind Regards

Shylock.
    Last edited by shylock; 08-16-2010 at 04:20 AM.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    what are the rest of your stats?

height
    weight
    BF%
    cycle exp
    PCT knowledge
    diet details
    goals

height : 5'10

weight: I'll quote in KG : 87

BF% : I dont know the exact % but I'm posting a pic here.

cycle exp : ZERO

PCT knowledge : I'm reading up considerably, only names that keep coming up are Clomid and Novaldex

diet details : Preworkout drink, vitamin tabs (Universal Animal PAK) , postworkout drink, followed by a large protien shake, 3-4 raw eggs (planning on shifting to only white), and a bowl of steamed rice with 1-2 bananas.

Lunch is bascially a rice bowl, with lentil soup and bananas again and a few veggies thrown in.

Dinner : Usually 2-3 chicken rolls (baked) rice, bananas and half qty of protien shake that I have in the morning.

I am munching throughtout the day too, sometimes inclined towards junk fried stuff. (honestly)

goals : Bulked and ripped to a degree, but bascially need to reduce whatever fat I have and get bulked in just the right places, I work out very hard in the gym.

Thanks.
    Last edited by shylock; 08-16-2010 at 04:32 AM.

G4R
    Do you have a front pic? Its hard to even guess with the side pic. Just blur, or edit out your face.

This ones 6 months old.

I dont have a paunch or something if thats what your asking. Tummy is fine.

G4R
    Well, based on what I can tell, your BF is still a little high. Before you start using any gear, I recommend you start on a good cutting diet to drop your BF down to around 12%. This will help reduce any related side affects you could experience, such as gyno, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc.

If you havent already, check out our diet section and read the stickies on the page. There is one on there specifically for cutting diets. To do this the safest, and best way possible, that is where I say you start.

Ok, so bascially it has to be around 12% BF, what would mine be app taking a look at the pic ?

I'll go on a cutting spree for the next few months then, but I fear losing bulk.

Just for question sake, and to answer my question, how long before one starts to go on a cycle again once a 12 week cycle with PCT is done ?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shylock View Post
    Ok, so bascially it has to be around 12% BF, what would mine be app taking a look at the pic ?

I'll go on a cutting spree for the next few months then, but I fear losing bulk.

Just for question sake, and to answer my question, how long before one starts to go on a cycle again once a 12 week cycle with PCT is done ?
    I dont see the Age question answered. It matters yes.

BF looks to be around 18%+

I would say age dependent with a good diet and regular working out 5x a week you are 1 year away from being ready.

Your pictures are terrible, you are covering your love handles but your chest is a give dead away to having high body fat. Luckily you carry it well, it's distributed over most of your body instead of in only one or two areas.

So I guess its still 1 year away from gear, will try to get that 18% down to 12. Wasnt exactly trying to cover my obliques as such but ye, need to tone em down a bit too!

@ the question, let me rephrase it, I did not mean age wise at all, I meant how long before does one resume the cycle once the first one is over ? (and the PCT time is over)

Thanks.
    Last edited by shylock; 08-16-2010 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shylock View Post
    So I guess its still 1 year away from gear, will try to get that 18% down to 12. Wasnt exactly trying to cover my obliques as such but ye, need to tone em down a bit too!

@ the question, let me rephrase it, I did not mean age wise at all, I meant how long before does one resume the cycle once the first one is over ? (and the PCT time is over)

Thanks.
    OK that is easy, time on + PCT = Time off (minimum)....

12 weeks cycle, 2 weeks gap between cycle and PCT, 4 weeks PCT = 18 weeks. Minimum time until your next cycle after your PCT is 18 weeks.

Thanks.

Ok, here goes again, just downloaded the Anabolic Research guide, free pdf and its got tons of info to hog on!

but have questions too now...

I did read the section of injections, my question is, why are shots area specific ? i know its got to do with growth of that particular area but it would be so convinient if every shot was taken just in one place, no hassels nothing. The glute shot section seemed horribly scary

They are not are specific for MOST steroids . The basic steroids, Testosterone E, C, P; Deca , Tren and most others are not area specific. You want to switch from one glute to the other, one leg to the other only to minimize scaring. It's not good to keep shooting/pinning in the same general area due to scar tissue buildup.

I dont like doing the glutes either but most like it fine. Personally I like doing the quads. No stretching, bending or trying to see what you are doing.

if i go ask my family physician to give me those shots / week she will flip out!

youtube has tons of videos on this, but still its scary stuff. But I guess, one gets used to it, its commonplace then.

I love this website, so much info!

Thanks.

crionics is offline New Member
    I bet they say no.

Thread Information