Thread: Stop cycle?

CoMarsh is offline New Member

Stop cycle?

Im just curious what happens if steroid use is stopped after a few full cycles.

"When training each muscle twice a week you will still need to stay within the guidelines I have suggest for training volume. This means no more than a maximum of 12 intense work sets total per week for any major muscle group. If you want to get as big as humanly possible then there's no need in going off steroids . You heard me right! The 8 week reload is not a standard 8 week cycle but rather one long continual cycle that stops only when you discontinue making any gains. This long cycle is called a blast and it consist of reloading and deloading. When you go off steroids for a lengthy period or decide to come off (for example time off = time off) you will lose a lot of your gains and go back to just above what you could have obtained naturally. "

This is a quote from this forum, im trying to understand it, so if someone who has gotten into a freakishly big state and stops taking steroids but keeps working out, s/he would lose their muscles to just above their original state?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Yah, I agree with that.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    well "just above natural state" is different for everyone... Some people's genetics would allow them to hold a huge amount of muscle.. but not Ronnie Coleman status.. so this statement is not saying that once you get off steroids you wil lbe where you would have been anyways.. it saying that you will not be able to stay ridiculously huge if not on AAS.. but you will still be pretty big.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    This is how I see it and somebody feel free to correct me if im off.

User A: Genetic potential of 240lbs 8% BF. Due to steroids exceeds this and reaches 260lbs 8% BF. Discontinues steroids and over a period of time drops down to 240lbs 8% and is able to maintain.

User B: Genetic potential of 230lbs 8% BF. Starts at 190 8% BF and due to steroids reaches 220 8% BF. Discontinues steroids and is able to maintain 215-220 8% BF and possibly over time reach his genetic potential of 230lbs 8% BF.

CoMarsh is offline New Member
    well, is there any way to test it or is it a trial and error thing. Im wondering, would you recommend a person who wants to compete in bodybuilding but is not at genetic natural limit to take anabolic steroids ? or would you let them reach thier genetic limit first? cause it seems like the earlier you are at a genetic limit at life the better the career path? e.g. instead of waiting another 5 years for genetic limits to be fulfill?

Thread Information