tru50 is offline New Member

Gastric bypass patient looking for info.

i am a 6 ft 187 lbs 27 yr old male. i hade my bypass jan 20th of 09. i was 408 when i had my surgery. I have been lifting weights for a little over 2 yrs straight. I was wondering does anyone have any info on how gear will affect a bypass patient such as myself. I believe that since i am looking at injections the fact that my digestive track is different wont make much difference since the shots will hit directly into the bloodstream. Also how can i really determin my body fat %? i dont have any loose skin on my arms, very little on inside of thigh only. There is loose skin my my stomach so i dont think a caliper would be accurate there. The first cycle i want to run is as follows : 14 weeks of test complex 350 @ 500mg a week (split into 2 injections) and 30 days pct with .25 ldex with 100 mg clomid and 20 mg nolvadex daily.
    Any info would help greatly and i appreciate any critiques you could give on the cycle.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    First off let me say congrats on the weight loss.

It will be hard for you to get an accurate bf% with the amount of loose skin you must have from that weight loss.

What are your current goals?

I would recommend test e or c for a first time user.

Also do some more research on pct. Yours Isn't that great.

Thanks, my target weightloss was 200 lbs I dipped under that. I have upped my protein and toned down cardio. I was running 2 miles daily. I am looking to gain some quality muscle about 215 or 220 and then do a cutting cycle. As far as body fat goes I was thinking that based of my height and weight I would be ok to do a cycle soon. What do you think, I know it is hard 2 judge without a concrete number but I am in very good cardio health.
    Thanks again for the info u gave already bro I will be hitting the pct section 2day!

Does anyone have any info on test complex 350? I hear what ur saying about c an e but this is what I can get my hands on. Don't know how good it is though...
    Last edited by tru50; 08-19-2010 at 05:31 AM.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Sorry but I've never heard of test 350 complex. If it's a real test it sounds like a test blend which shouldn't be used on a first cycle. If you start having bad sides you wouldn't know which compound was causing it.

Maybe someone else can chime in on whether it's a legit test or not. There's not even a profile on it here and google brought up practically nothing.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    It's probably just a brand/UGL product name???

Anyway. Being a gastric bypass patient, I understand your stomach is smaller, thereby limiting how much you can eat? The thing about AAS is that if theres no building blocks (more food) you can't build more muscle. The AAS alone will not do the trick, you need the diet to. I am concerned about your ability to eat what is required to execute this properly.

It seems the two things are counter-productive to eachother. One is designed to force you to eat less, the other requires you to eat more.

It is ugl and its a blend dont have it w me now but it basically has all the test in there. Makes sense 2 about not taking it first time. I have deca and was going to hold of untill second cycle for that same reason...don't know why I didn't realize that about the complex lol. I eat a normal amount of food now. I can eat an average size plate of food, I just can't eat 2 footlongs subs like I used to haha. I can not eat like a pig 2 get my calories but I eat smart and only high protein things (fish. Chicken. Turkey. Pasta) I eat about 3500 calories now with my protein drink.

InknSteel is offline Associate Member
    Congrats man! I had my bypass 2 years ago this past may and am about to start my 2nd cycle. The biggest problem I had like has been stated is the diet. The best way I found to get in my calories and protein (mostly through food, just 1 shake pwo) was eating pretty much throughout the day. Instead of 5-6 meals I was eating 8-10 quality meals a day and really keeping good logs of my macros. I was 350 before my surgery dropped down to about 165 then bulked up to 185-190 before I started my cycle. I ended my cycle around 215 and am staying steady at 200 since. I have some post surgery complications toward the end of my cycle and had to cut it a little short and lighten up my lifting. Like it has been said keep your first cycle simple, I did a test e cycle with a dbol kick start and was very satisfied with the results. Good luck with your cycle and feel free to pm me if you have any other bypass & cycling questions.

Thanks bro I appreciate it. Its nice to see someone else here with like me. Good luck and will talk to ya soon

Thread Information