jackedandswole is offline New Member

planning for first cycle

Hey there!

stats: age: 20
    height: 6'1"
    weight :205lbs
    bf%: 20
    years training: on and off for about 4 years, gotten serious in the last 12 months
    never cycled anything
    have good knowledge on diet and lifting (used to be over 30% bf)

I was planning to cut down to 15% bf then go on a bulk with test-e.

i only have access to test-e and for pct i can only get nolva.

nolva buy itself adequate for pct?

how does this sound: 250mg of test injected every 3 and a half days for 10-20 weeks?

2 weeks after my last injection start nolva at what dose?

as you can see im very noob, i've gone through a few of the stickies and they are jiberish to me, way too complicated lol.

can anyone give me a push in the right direction with what i have available to me?

will i have to get some clomid? (dont think i can though)

i know im very young but i've already made the decision im ganna cycle, might even be 21 by the time i've learnt enough to actually cycle safely lol.

any help much appreciated!!!!

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Too young bro
    Your BF is way too high for AAS currently
    Serious training for 1 year is insufficient

However, if you drop your BF considerably, then wait a few years, we'll be glad to help you out in regards to steroids then.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    well, you will catch slack for your age and I too will adivse against cycling so young, should wait till your mid twenties. Marcus has a great write up on why a mans body is not ready until then...

but with that said, a lot of pople still do not listen and cycle anyways.

your cycle is just fine, PCT for a simple test cycle is adequate with Nolva, but check the PCT stickies and that will give you the right dosing protocol.

might want to keep an AI on hand in case you see estro sides while on cycle

Quote Originally Posted by jackedandswole View Post
    Hey there!

stats: age: 20
    height: 6'1"
    weight :205lbs
    bf%: 20
    years training: on and off for about 4 years, gotten serious in the last 12 months
    never cycled anything
    have good knowledge on diet and lifting (used to be over 30% bf)

I was planning to cut down to 15% bf then go on a bulk with test-e.

i only have access to test-e and for pct i can only get nolva.

nolva buy itself adequate for pct? Nope.

how does this sound: 250mg of test injected every 3 and a half days for 10-20 weeks? 20 weeks? Not a chance.

2 weeks after my last injection start nolva at what dose? This questions can be answered if you read the stickies.

as you can see im very noob, i've gone through a few of the stickies and they are jiberish to me, way too complicated lol. If they are jiberish, then you are clearly not smart enough to cycle. All the stickies are in English. If you can type it, you ran read and comprehend it.

can anyone give me a push in the right direction with what i have available to me? Yes, read the stickies and heed my advice above.

will i have to get some clomid? (dont think i can though) Yes you will, you can obtain it here on this website.

i know im very young but i've already made the decision im ganna cycle, might even be 21 by the time i've learnt enough to actually cycle safely lol. No, I believe you haven't. Your lack of knowledge to even create what a normal cycle and pct protocol looks like from the questions above shows you have not learned enough to cycle safely.

any help much appreciated!!!!
    Bold.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    well, you will catch slack for your age and I too will adivse against cycling so young, should wait till your mid twenties. Marcus has a great write up on why a mans body is not ready until then...

but with that said, a lot of pople still do not listen and cycle anyways.

your cycle is just fine, PCT for a simple test cycle is adequate with Nolva, but check the PCT stickies and that will give you the right dosing protocol.

might want to keep an AI on hand in case you see estro sides while on cycle
    Hey bro, i've checked stickies (admitedly only a few) and they keep advising to use with clomid which i cant get, but i will continue to research obviously, just wanted a push in the right direction.

cheers man!
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Too young bro
    Your BF is way too high for AAS currently
    Serious training for 1 year is insufficient

However, if you drop your BF considerably, then wait a few years, we'll be glad to help you out in regards to steroids then.
    Hey man, appreciate your concern but i've already made the decision im going to do it, call me dumb but thats my decision.

yeah definitely ganna drop more bf, on an epic cut at the moment.

Youuuuuu caaaaannnnnn geeeeeeettttttt Clooooomiphene Citrate at the top right hand corner of the pageeeeeeeeeeee. I just said that in the post above.

Since your so in a rush to ruin your premature body, I would highly advise blood work pre and post cycle. Good luck and enjoy future complications.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Youuuuuu caaaaannnnnn geeeeeeettttttt Clooooomiphene Citrate at the top right hand corner of the pageeeeeeeeeeee. I just said that in the post above.
    Since your so in a rush to ruin your premature body, I would highly advise blood work pre and post cycle. Good luck and enjoy future complications.
    heh, OP, he's helpoing you right here... you can have it within a week. If a safe cycle isnt worth waiting till next week, you could be in big trouble

Bold.
    first of all: i cant get clomid as i live in australia. even if i tried importing customs would stop it getting through.

I've only started researching recently, which explains my lack of knowledge.

Its not as if im ganna start next week, i will not put things i don't completely understand into my body, I may not start for another 6-12 months.

cheers

Can you obtain Tore? HCG ? If worst comes to worst cycle your nolva for 6 weeks instead of 4, then BW a few weeks after to calculate how well you bounced back.

Nah man, can only get my hands on nolva.

So you recommend BW before and after cycle to get a gauge of how things are going yeah?

So 10 weeks of test at 500mg/week then cycle nolva for 6 weeks?

I will try to get my hands on clomid.

leatherface7 is offline New Member
    Just curious; why the push to do this regardless of the countless knowledgable people on this forum advising against it? Did you read the sticky on why NOT to do it? Hard training and a good diet can go a very long way at this point, and right now provide greater benifits long term.

Decision is obviously yours, but I am just curious to understand the reasoning and ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by leatherface7 View Post
    Just curious; why the push to do this regardless of the countless knowledgable people on this forum advising against it? Did you read the sticky on why NOT to do it? Hard training and a good diet can go a very long way at this point, and right now provide greater benifits long term.

Decision is obviously yours, but I am just curious to understand the reasoning and ignorance.
    yes i've read that sticky and im currently in the process of reading the rest of the stickies, who knows maybe i'll decide against it until im 25.

I guess you could put it down to being impatient.

after reading a few threads i've decided i'll wait until im at least 21.

gives me about a year to to put on some more natural mass and the cut up before i start a cycle, plus it gives me time to learn.

this thread in particular changed the way i think: Guys that want to gain 25+lbs per cycle.

thanks for the help everyone!

Thanks for reminding me, it's due for a bump.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    You should really wait untill ur at least 25

grapejuice11 is offline Junior Member
    dont go to the dark side yet man i made that mistake when i was 16 and boy was that a mistake

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Use your naturally high test and eat right. You shiould get good gaines at your age.

Thread Information