Primo2xl is offline Junior Member

Deca and test for my my first cycle...

OK i know everyone says just to run test, for the first cycle... Its just that i already have 2 bottels of deca that were givien to me and iv always wanted to do deca.

Here the story; When i was 19 i had bought my first steroid , and it was Deca-Durabolin , but I never ended up taking the stuff, it just sat around in my room for years untill i threw it away. I never took the stuff bcuz i dint know what i was doing and i was to scared to put something like that in my body. I dint know anything about test or pct or anything about anything "lol" i guess you could say. So im actuly glad that i wasted my money then, bcuz if i would of took it, it would have been by its self, deca only... For a few years now iv been doing my research, not that i have studied steroids , but i have had my face glued to the computer for weeks at a time, every time i have felt like i wanted to use some.. So like i said bfor, im glad i never did take it bcuz now i know so much more, than what i new then. From my eating to my workouts and my mind & body it self....

So i do want to do the cycle of test and deca.. but one of the things that is getting to me is whats a good pct for it?.. iv doen my reading but it just seems that everyone has something different "there best way"

Also, know that im not on, here to say i know anything, im still learning as much as i can as i go... Reading is not realy something I love doing i actuly hate it bcuz its hard for me.lol.. Anyways, my point is that if its realy and i mean realy a bad thing to do for a 1st cycle. ill drop the deca and just do test.. Its just that i have heard, that its a good first cycle, as meany time as iv heard its a bad one

1week 250mg testosterone + deca 200mg
    2week 250mg testosterone + deca 200mg
    3week 250mg testosterone + deca 200mg
    4week 500mg testosterone + deca 200mg
    5week 500mg testosterone + deca 200mg
    6week 250mg testosterone + deca 200mg
    7week 250mg testosterone + deca 200mg
    8week 250mg testosterone + deca 200mg
    pct im having troubel with, every1 and everything i ready says something diff

Im 25yr old, 5'11 and at 170lbs "I just lost 25lbs" but i once was up at 215lbs would like to get back up there.. bf 12%
    Last edited by Primo2xl; 08-19-2010 at 04:48 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    start by posting your stats, and then at least propose a cycle and pct for critique.

Primo2xl is offline Junior Member
    Im 25yr old, 5'11 and at 170lbs "I just lost 25lbs" but i once was up at 215lbs would like to get back up there.. bf 12%
    Last edited by Primo2xl; 08-19-2010 at 04:40 PM.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe you can put on a bit more natural mass before using AAS
    And it seems in your proposed cycle that you dont have enough gear
    250mg per week is low and is more of a TRT dose than an actual cycle
    500mg all the way through is standard
    and that will be enough to gain some serious size without the deca , save that or sell it
    but get your training and diet in check 1st and go natural for a while longer
    my $2

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    why run a 19nor on your first cycle without seeing just how you react to test?

bigp750 is offline Junior Member
    I would say just run the test alone to see what kind of reactions you will have, acne, bloating, gyno, high blood presure.. just to see how you react to it... so you will have a base... then add other compounds... incase you have a issue you would know what is causing the issue.. test or deca ?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    if you're gonna ignore everything else you hear and do that cycle then at least do it for 10 weeks since youre gonna be pissed if you gotta get off at week 8 when the gains start getting real nice

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Do not cycle, you are way underweight. Utilize a proper nutrition regimen and get your weight up. Your proposed cycle is garbage.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Do not cycle, you are way underweight. Utilize a proper nutrition regimen and get your weight up. Your proposed cycle is garbage.
    Harsh but true

Undercover is offline Associate Member
    how did you lose all that weight and went down to 170 lbs? not eating right, that's how. you should get both your diet and cycle in check if you insist on cycling.

Thread Information