ozzY PLO is offline New Member

Need Advice going on 6 months with test

I would like your feedback, good or bad.

31 years old
    6ft.
    208lbs.
    Body fat 20.6%
    Diet: I need to work on it, I only eat 3 times a day, no junk food or soda.

I workout 3 to 5 times a week 1 body part a day. I do have a personal trainer and I am starting to do a lot of cardio now, that I have someone to push me.
    I have been working out for 2 years and I was given advice to take a test cycle.

The only problem is I think I have been going way to long and could use expert advice. (Not sure if I should talk to my doctor about this)?

March 15, 2010 I started taking something for the first time in my life and I am still on test but lowered the dosage to 200mg a week. 5 1/2 months on test now.

Enthante 500mg a week for 10 weeks with nothing else.
    CYP with EQ mixed 500mg each for 8 weeks
    T4 - (Test 400) mixed with EQ started at 800mg each a week then dropped it to 200mg after a few weeks.

I believe I have been on stuff for to long and want to avoid any damage. I just had a checkup and my test levels are good from what the doctor says. my cholesterol is high, it runs ion the family, he recommended lipitor. 269 was the number

I am about done with this last bottle of t4.
    I wanted to take something that was going to help me shred fat off my stomach, (winny looks like a favorite) but I am not sure if I should just stop everything and talk to my doctor.

Guys, I know I did this wrong, Please let me know what you think?
    I haven't experienced any shrinkage, or libido issues. I did experience (temper tantrums, thats about it) No sourness in the nipple.

I did not know about PCT, and don't know if I should be taking something or where to get that, my doctor?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Are you still on test? What are your PCT plans? If your still on test then ofcourse your levels are going to be fine, I'm amazed you doc didn't say they were high. The question is what will they look like when you come off? You said you need to work on your diet? Without a diet AAS isn't going to do anything.

Hi Scotty,

I am still on test but almost done with the bottle taking only 200mg a week.
    The doctor said my test levels were a little high, but that was "good"
    I didn't know about PCT, and I am not sure if I should talk to my doctor about that? I don't know where to get that or what to take.

At 6 months of dosing that high there's no way to tell how you're body is going to react to PCT and if your test levels will ever come back to normal. Not trying to scare you but you could have set yourself up to be on TRT for the rest of your life. Read up on PCT in the PCT forum and all the stickies at the top of the page. I'd recomend running a PCT of nolva and clomid for 5 weeks then getting more bloodwork done.
    Week 1 Nolva 50mg clomid 100mg
    week 2 Nolva 40mg clomid 100mg
    week 3 nolva 30mg clomid 50mg
    week 4 nolva 20mg clomid 50mg
    week 5 Nolva 20mg clomid 50mg

Then have your blood work checked. What is the ratio of esters in the Test 400? then i can tell you what day you would need to start a PCT.

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzY PLO View Post
    Hi Scotty,

I am still on test but almost done with the bottle taking only 200mg a week.
    The doctor said my test levels were a little high, but that was "good"
    I didn't know about PCT, and I am not sure if I should talk to my doctor about that? I don't know where to get that or what to take.
    Well the silver lining is you have come to the right place to find some answers
    the bad news is your going to have a lot to figure out. I would start research and reading if i where you but i think if you do a agressive pct the chances of recovery are good. One question i want to know is have you had any nipple pain,acne,ect?

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    At 6 months of dosing that high there's no way to tell how you're body is going to react to PCT and if your test levels will ever come back to normal. Not trying to scare you but you could have set yourself up to be on TRT for the rest of your life. Read up on PCT in the PCT forum and all the stickies at the top of the page. I'd recomend running a PCT of nolva and clomid for 5 weeks then getting more bloodwork done.
    Week 1 Nolva 50mg clomid 100mg
    week 2 Nolva 40mg clomid 100mg
    week 3 nolva 30mg clomid 50mg
    week 4 nolva 20mg clomid 50mg
    week 5 Nolva 20mg clomid 50mg

Then have your blood work checked. What is the ratio of esters in the Test 400? then i can tell you what day you would need to start a PCT.
    Your a better person then i to have laid that out i mean we have a section here thats PCT ...but im not sure my man wait to hear from a vet as i am sure 6months of test= more then 5 weeks of pct lol

yeah, I take that back probably wait on a vet. My PCT doses were on the conservative side. I dont' like to tell people to take massive quantities of PCT chems. Consider my post an example of a PCT format that could be ran longer if need be. Even if you go and have blood work done after 5 weeks of PCT at least you could gauge on how you're body is recovering. Then know if you need to run the PCT a while longer or not

Quote Originally Posted by jojomcgo View Post
    Well the silver lining is you have come to the right place to find some answers
    the bad news is your going to have a lot to figure out. I would start research and reading if i where you but i think if you do a agressive pct the chances of recovery are good. One question i want to know is have you had any nipple pain,acne,ect?
    no nipple pain, back broke out with acne last month and dermatologist prescribed an antibiotic.

I will read up on PCT but is that something that I would have to get from a doctor? Is this sold exclusively from certain sites?

Thanks for the info guys

You're doctor could perscribe it. But i dont' know how he would react to the AAS usage. I wouldn't risk it. You can get everything you need for a standard PCT at the sponsor site www.ar-r.com

Quote Originally Posted by ozzY PLO View Post
    no nipple pain, back broke out with acne last month and dermatologist prescribed an antibiotic.

I will read up on PCT but is that something that I would have to get from a doctor? Is this sold exclusively from certain sites?

Thanks for the info guys
    Ok im confused? are you on trt??? or did you just get some test on your own if you got it through a doc then all mean it's his job to get you what you need.

Thank you Sir,

I was just reading up on this.

Should i ask them for the correct dosages based on how long I have been taking? This is an oral drink correct?

AR-R is all oral liquids. But i'm curious about how much your doctor knows about your AAS usage?

I didn't go to doctor for stuff, I had my blood work done and he said everything was healthy liver etc.

He thank you for the advice but quick question, the 6 months was way to long correct?

Ok. yes 6 months is way to long. Thats probably the last answer i'm going to give you. My final bit of advice is to spend the next few weeks reading threads in this forum. on PCT. Proper beginer cycles etc. Good luck and happy researching

You are right, and I thank you.

I will read more and make smarter decisions

laveycraft is offline Junior Member
    friend of mine did test400 and deca for like a year. came off no pct. was depressed for like a month.he was doing heavy doses too.hes off and staying off.not a smart choice for anyone in my opionion. good luck

Thread Information