Thread: urgent help

SilverTest is offline Senior Member

urgent help

hey guys,

i did a long cycle now, had my pct and recovered my test levels, i did blood work and the last time its in the 900's range so its very good. My estrogen is good and everything else.

the things that i did not check are prolactin and progesterone.

although i did only test during this long cycle, i still cannot get good erections and i only seem to have like 10% libido, whats the deal ??

by the way, i still have shrunken nuts, my libido sucks big time, and my left nipple sometimes hurt , isn't this prolactin ?? can prolactin get high even on test ??

please somebody help me to explain.

More info please. What exactly was your cycle (length, dose, compound)? What was your PCT (same info)?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    What was your cycle? how long? dosages? what was your PCT? Duration? How long since cycle?

the cycle was mostly test E doses between 250 and 750 per week.
    for 6 months.
    pct was clomid at 50 mg per day for 4 weeks, then 25 mg per day for another 4 weeks which got me to my normal test levels.
    its been about 3 months since finishing the cycle now.

6 months? You've got to be kidding me. Max cycle on test e should be 12 weeks, maybe 14 with prior experience. I'm amazed that you have any natural test production after that. PCT was way too light. You should've done Clomid at 100/50/50/50 and Nolva at 40/40/20/20 after a standard length cycle. I have no freaking idea what kind of PCT is needed after such a long cycle. There is a very, very real possibility that you have done permanent damage that is irreversible. Truthfully I'm at a loss as to how to help you and don't want to give you bad advice that may just make your situation worse.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    6 months? You've got to be kidding me. Max cycle on test e should be 12 weeks, maybe 14 with prior experience. I'm amazed that you have any natural test production after that. PCT was way too light. You should've done Clomid at 100/50/50/50 and Nolva at 40/40/20/20 after a standard length cycle. I have no freaking idea what kind of PCT is needed after such a long cycle. There is a very, very real possibility that you have done permanent damage that is irreversible. Truthfully I'm at a loss as to how to help you and don't want to give you bad advice that may just make your situation worse.

dude, chill out. what permanent damage are you talking about, i told you my test levels right now are hovering around 900 ng/dl, the last blood work 2 weeks after finishing clomid is at 945 ng/dl to be specific and everything is normal except i did not test for prolactin, which is why i am asking if it can be high after a test cycle for that long

I've never heard of anyone doing a cycle for that long. It's unprecedented. If your blood test levels are up but your testes are still shrunk what do you think? My guess is that they are probably going to stay that way. I still don't see how production can be normal with the glands in a state that typically equates to shutdown of production. I also have no idea what the total life cycle for Clomid is in the body. At two weeks off you could still be experiencing the benefits. I'd certainly test again in about a month and see what the levels are like then.

I'm as chill as can be. It's not my body. However I'd be remiss in the extreme if I did not call attention to the highly unusual nature of what you've done. You have to remember that people both members and non-members search this forum for information. My guess is that a lot of them are kids, too young to be doing steroids anyway. The information contained here needs to be as helpful and safe as possible. I know people are going to do what they are going to do, but as long as the info I put out there is good at least my conscience is clear.

glover is offline Associate Member
    I would simply go thru pct again. Follow TKO rec "You should've done Clomid at 100/50/50/50 and Nolva at 40/40/20/20 " while adding in some hcg . See if that helps after 5 weeks.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    That is long for a test cycle bro. Hopefully everything turns out ok for you. See a doc bro

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pheedno's PCT this thread will give you the protocol for an extended PCT

Thread Information