Leet141 is offline Junior Member

Adding Size, dropping bf

Hey all, I'm thinking of running a cycle in a month of two, I ran a cycle a few years back when I was younger (Yes i know, stupid mistake) My diet is in check, and will post it in the diet section for critique. I was looking to add on size but drop some bf, if that possible. I have currently been cutting trying to get rid of my belly. I was thinking of running Test E & Tren E for 12 weeks and dbol for the first 4 weeks. anybody have any other suggestions.

184 lbs
    22 yrs old
    5'11
    Training for 4 years
    Kick-box 2-3 times a week
    weight training 4 days a week.

You're still too young. Wait until 25 or later. Your HPTA is still not set, and you risk damage by cycling at your age.

Tren is not a compound to be used for a second cycle. It's very advanced, and should only be used by experienced users.

Any idea what your BF% is? How many years of weight training have you done? At your age all things can be accomplished with diet and proper training, but I need some more info before I can advise on either.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    You're still too young. Wait until 25 or later. Your HPTA is still not set, and you risk damage by cycling at your age.

Tren is not a compound to be used for a second cycle. It's very advanced, and should only be used by experienced users.

Any idea what your BF% is? How many years of weight training have you done? At your age all things can be accomplished with diet and proper training, but I need some more info before I can advise on either.
    I would definitely check your own natural hormone production to see where your at before you make the decision to use AAS.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    You are still far off from your natural genetic potential. Get up to 200lbs, then go from there..

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    As thre bros said before me...try getting as much mass naturally as possible then you can make a decision...dont cheat yourself...

Thread Information