setian is offline Associate Member

Estradiol level at week 6, Test E cycle

I am on week 6 of a 12 week Test E only cycle. I decided to do blood test of test and estradiol levels the day after my week 6 shot. Just got the results back now and it's good to know the UGL test is not fake

Testosterone Serum Total = >1500
    Estradiol = 50.2 (7.6 - 42.6) range

I have been taking .25mg EOD Arimidex . With this slightly higher level of E2 should I go .5mg EOD? Or is this reading ok if I show no gyno/acne signs?

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Dude, I wouldn't run the Arimidex unless you started showing symptoms period but thats just me. Estrogen isnt all bad. No need to take stuff you don't need. Unless you are trying to stay lean and ripped and dry through your cycle....

This is my first cycle ever and just fear high estro symptoms.

Yes I want to stay more lean and dry on this cycle as I am not a BB'er. I strength train and don't want to go up too many weight classes

I feel good about my gains so far.

dosXX is offline Member
    what was your previous bw results and how much test are you taking now? and yes I agree with you your e2 is high so go ahead try 0.5mg and re-test. by the way what is your goal?

Previous BW before cycle was under 200 test level and 17 estradiol. I am basically a TRT candidate. Not sure how at only 31 years old. This is the first time I have ever used. My doc prescribed the gel and I am not going back to him.

Doing the newb 500mg/week 12 week cycle.

dosXX is offline Member
    500mg/wk of test and your levels are at 1500 hmm I thought it'll be more than 1500 but then again everyone is different. arimidex will help prevent some of the test from converting into estrogen, thus increasing your level a little bit depending on the dosage you take. 17-20 estradiol might be your sweet spot.

>1500 is the max this labs test can report for some reason. I am probably 3000-5000

Thread Information