Thread: new member

EZB
    EZB is offline New Member

just saying hello. been setting here three days reading articles, ect. on cycles, stacks, the different experiences people have. im getting ready to hit the weights again. its been a couple years. Just turned 46 and feeling it. From what ive read so far, this site should be really helpful.

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    It really helped me. Their diet section is a great place to start. I'm in the process of transforming my body thanks to the advice given out here. Welcome, keep reading, I've been here six months and learn something new everyday.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    welcome...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome!

If you've been out of the weight room for a while, make sure to bust ass and get back up to a decent size and strength before turning to AAS. Jumping in too soon will leave you prone to injury, and would be a waste of gear to accomplish something you could easily accomplish without it. Since you're 46, you may just want to look into TRT instead of cycling (you could always add stuff to your TRT to meet your goals).

EZB
    im with you on that bonaparte

noMuscles is offline Junior Member
    Welcome aboard!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EZB View Post
    just saying hello. been setting here three days reading articles, ect. on cycles, stacks, the different experiences people have. im getting ready to hit the weights again. its been a couple years. Just turned 46 and feeling it. From what ive read so far, this site should be really helpful.

Welcome! And I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read some things. LOL.

This place is great with some very helpful members, me being the best of course!

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome.

powerws is offline Associate Member
    This site really straightened me out. Especially diet! Welcome

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member

Welcome. Definitely get your diet squared away and train naturally for at least a year before considering steroids , other than TRT. On that note I would see and endo and get your levels checked. If you're test is under 300 it should be easy to get put on TRT. If not you could always consider taking some test anyway, but I'd wait a year before doing that.

EZB
    thanks for the input everyone. there is definately alot info on this site and ill be recomending it to others, select others of course. thx

drawsleoj is offline New Member
    welcome. i am also relatively new.

EZB
    hello again! ive been reading through many, many,threads and posts, but still a little unclear if there are any ph on the market, legal market that is, that are worth using for two or three months until i decide if i want to inject again. ive been in the gym on and off for 28 years. im 6 ft 211 lbs still muscular. just looking for some heads-up on the orals that i see every where online. im going to start my trt this week because of my age and just looking for some pro hormone input. thx all

Thread Information