Thread: Advice asap !!

glf4lfe is offline New Member

Advice asap !!

Started a sus250 cycle 4 days ago its been sore an today I noticed a lil redness by the injection area it is also warm to touch everything seemed to go well used a new needle an everything but now I am a little concerned I took some anti biotics and used a heat pad I have no swelling just a lil warm to touch an some redness an obviously some soreness any suggestions thank you I am not apposed to going to the Dr. but I have anti biotics to last for awhile and would like to save the time an money if possible.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    if it stays hot and red you porb already have an infection that is going to require some good antibiotics. Keep and eye on it for the next few days and if your really worried keep taking the AB

you think I should wait a few days then like 1 or 2 what are my odds with the combination of heating it and taking antibiotics that it will go away cause the Dr. will just give me more anti's correct ?

more than likely yes thats what he will do as well as frown on the reason why its red.. Damn drug addict stop using steroids Just make sure you keep a good eye on it and dont touch it. Just like you dad told you growing up

shiit obviously he didn't tell me enough haha thanks I appreciate it I am just hoping it goes away an I can get on with my stuff an see some good results.

if you pin again in a diff spot and it happens again i would think twice about cont. your cycle

Yeah totally I understand this happens sometimes and of course if it happened again I would discontinue.You wouldn't happen to know what the best anti's are because I have three diff anti's Amoxi 500mg Clindamycin 300mg and Naproxen 375mg. I know that keflex is a good one as well I had tho's too but can not locate them.Thanks

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by glf4lfe View Post
    Started a sus250 cycle 4 days ago its been sore an today I noticed a lil redness by the injection area it is also warm to touch everything seemed to go well used a new needle an everything but now I am a little concerned I took some anti biotics and used a heat pad I have no swelling just a lil warm to touch an some redness an obviously some soreness any suggestions thank you I am not apposed to going to the Dr. but I have anti biotics to last for awhile and would like to save the time an money if possible.
    Sounds common. Have had the same issue happen to me plenty of times. Some methods I've used in the past were 1:1 ratio w/ sterile cotton/grape seed oil, pre-warm oil prior to injection to let the juice disperse easier, massage thoroughly 5-8 minutes to again, let the oil disperse to avoid lumps, wait it out; for most the pain will subside the more frequent you pin, use more injection areas, inject slow, make sure the volume of the injection is suitable for the muscle you are pinning in.

Yeah I mean it's not swollen just a lil red an warm no fever or anything like that been able to hit it hard still it's sore but thats usual when just starting up again correct ? I mean I am sure it's infected but I jumped on it as soon as I saw the redness an it's been a few days so I am hoping that some anti's for the next few days with help it a lot. You also make a great point my buddy is the one that did it an he did it pretty quick next time I am gonna heat it up a lil like you said and probably warm my muscle up a little bit...Thanks

NattyR1 is offline Junior Member
    make sure you stay on top of it... if it hasn't subsided in 10 days or so, you need to go to the hospital. i had a nasty infection that ate my tricep head.

So after day 1 of anti's and heating the redness and pain has gotten a lot better still a little sore and warm to touch I am gonna continue heating it as well as taking the anti's if it's not almost gone in 2 more days I will see a doc but as of now it seems to be subsiding thanks for the input fellas.

Sounds good.

Could it be from just having a higher Ba level that my body just isn't used too yet j/w

That's one variable, yes.

For sure thanks bro the heat seems to be going down not as tight or as sore as before still a lil red but its weird because the redness is to the side of the injection site so im thinking thats a good thing so we'll see thanks for the help HP.

Your welcome

How many days did it take for this to subside when you had a similar situation...if it's high BA would a diff site be better or should i warm it this next time an see how its goes?

Sometimes a few days, sometimes a whole week. Try different spots. Some just don't get as painful as others.

I can say Calves are the worst if you have painful gear. Don't even bother with those unless your stuff is smooth.

quiznocat is offline Banned
    hey ***** lips TRT2010, i love how you can talk all your shit on my posts when i got banned an blocked. you truly are a fu*king a*s packing homo. peace out you n*gger

uberreem is offline New Member
    i took 500mg injection in my thighs one mon and one thur to kick start my cycle extremely sore but i noticed after i did my thigh exts squats etc the pain almost immediately went away

So it's the 5th day still a lil red a lil warm not as sore skin feels normal this is a good sign correct no streaking or any of that I have been taking anti's but I am to the point now where I think it's just a bad reaction from high Ba content think I should wait a day or two more before seeing a dr. or you think I am fine.I am not way concerned but it's always better to be safe then sorry thanks gents.

jeallybean78 is offline Junior Member
    dont know about your gear,is it from a ug lab or is it in the little glass vials. It could be dirty gear if it does it the next injection. good luck with it

I just think I had a bad injection to be honest my buddy did it so it is what it is I am sure like I read I would know if it's infected it's just a lil sore an lil red an a lil warm to touch but other then that nothing out of the ordinary I have had stuff where it's just hurt for like a week or so cause my body wasn't used to it I possibly could have done it too fast as well but infection or abcess I am beginning to rule out but still not sure it's been 5 days so who knows. An its good gear no vials just bad injection I am thinking...any input ??

zoltans4 is offline Junior Member
    doubt its infection, seems like local irritation which is common with sust. heard of some vets getting a little red lump for 7 days. Do all the stuff HP does to help its just a bad irritation to your muscle.
    fever is more indicative of infection.

No fever I think I have been over reacting because getting an abscess is not something I want to experience again thats all thanks zolt

Still a lil red and sore so who knows I am hoping it gets better cause it's borderline annoying at this point.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    If it will help you, you could always mail your sust to me and I will let you know if I get any negative reactions to the injections...

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by glf4lfe View Post
    I hate putting my two sense in but, dont put heat on it, use ice, dont rub it, take an aspirin qid. A lot of guy are shooting it into there glut. That is fine but it should be high on the glut about three fingers down from your illiac crest. I have exaggerated this distance and ended up with a sore injection site too.. I see this a lot of times. The people think there gear is bad i run it or I inject into them and it comes out fine. just some times it is the placement usually too low and too far medially. you should not be sitting on you injection site.
    if your shooting a lot go buy some injectable B-complex and mix 1/2ml with your injection

39 I think icing it will be better I think it was a bad injection shit happens and peaches I'll get right on that ha thanks fellas

Thread Information