mick86 is offline Member

Exclamation Friends possibly on dud cycle, should they stop and run PCT

I have a group of 3 friends who purchased their gear from an arguably shady source. They purchased Testosterone Cypionate and Boldenone Undecylenate.

They also purchased some Nandrolone Decanoate from a reliable source.

They are now 5 weeks in and none of them has been able to gain more than 2 or 3 kg. They are eating well and training hard. They aren't feeling the usual effects associated with cycling and are in fact complaining of a lesser than normal sex drive.

To me this suggest that the Test and Eq they purchased are fake or at least very poor and that the Deca alone is perhaps responsible for the small weight gain and sex drive issues.

There weeks doses are:

450mg test
    300mg deca
    300mg bold

Stats:

All 22
    All around 169-172cm
    All weighed around 73kg (161 ponds) at the beginning of the cycle
    All bodyfat around 9%-10%

My question is should they:

Stop and run PCT?
    Stop but not run PCT?
    See the cycle out a little longer?

The PCT would be purchased from their reliable source.

Thanks in advance.

Mick
    Last edited by mick86; 08-26-2010 at 07:01 AM. Reason: typo

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    It's only been 5 weeks, and they should be feeling the long esters pretty soon.

if it were me, I'd ride it out for a bit and see what happens.

mick86 is offline Member
    Hmm, personally I usually see noticeable gains into week 2, then again I always front load. This is their first cycle, I guess I'm surprised they they aren't seeing more. Time will tell I suppose.

mick86 is offline Member
    Another week and a bit, still no improvement, in fact at least one of them has now lost all of the weight he initially gained and is now weighing slightly less than he did at the beginning.

His sex drive is still poor and strength no better. They have only a week or so left and decided to purchase a small amount of test prop from a more reliable source to see if they can at least get something out of this whole thing. I think money is now a limiting factor for them. They purchased PCT from their more reliable source as balls have atrophied indicating shut down (imo from the deca ).

It's an unfortunate situation but I'm sure they will learn from it.
    Last edited by mick86; 09-04-2010 at 02:37 PM. Reason: typos

stewiessexyparties is offline Junior Member
    I would call fake mate, even on a week on test p I would gain several kgs regardless of i was eating lots for a bulk or cutting. I know its a faster ester but still you should have seen improvements this far in.

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    It takes a extra 3500 calories than you burn to make a pound. If you do the math it takes a lot of calories to build 15 or 20 lbs of extra muscle. This doesnt take into account of the higher metabolism while using aas. At their age they are probably pretty active most of the time and its just going to take a lot more good clean food to make muscles if the gear isnt bunk. Deca and EQ are very long esters and take around 4 to 5 weeks to build up to the peak of the cycle and 300 mg is what most people would call minimum for deca and most people say 400 with EQ and 600mg being a lot better. So they may not see any real gains for a few more weeks and even then they probably wont be amazing results, but they should have good quality muscle with the deca and EQ. I would say the gains they have seen are from the test so far and better things are yet to come.

Thread Information