ActinCrazy is offline New Member

Next Cycle for your review

Alright I am ready to do my 5th cycle. I am tired of long cycles iwth long recoveries and have been reading a lot more about shorter and shorter cycles repeated over and over again. I am not a pro and not looking to get huge so I think this is the way I am going to go.

My stats are as follows:
    Weight: 225
    BF%: 15-18%
    Diet: 6 - 8 meals a day, about 3500-4000 kcal
    Experience: 5 previous cycles
    Last cycle: 11 months ago

The cycle I am planning on doing and thoroughly documenting day by day is as follows:

CYCLE
    Length: 40 days
    Test Prop 75 ED
    Tren Ace 50 ED
    Dbol 25 ED
    Winstrol 50 ED
    HCG 1500 EW
    Arimidex 0.25mg ED

PCT
    Clomid 300 day 1, 100 for 6 days, 50 for 7 days

Nolva on hand if needed

I am interested to hear what people think of this stack. I know many are thinking that this cycle is too short, and that I should make it longer, or switch to cyp, or enth. The cycle is deliberately kept short. Google "Short cycle steroids " and read some of the articles I read. I will try to link them here.
    Also, I know that pinning every day is going to suck, and hurt, especially with prop, but I figure it is only for 40 days.
    I will try to post some before and after pictures.

Comments and input would be appreciated.

Specifically I would liek input on the HCG, and whether 40 dyas of both dbol's and winny is harsh on the liver at the doses mentioned.

Thanks

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    What are your goals for this cycle. I personally wouldn't combine those two orals. If I was you I go with something that is along my goals. If I was cutting I'd combine winny and halo. Bulking dbol and anadrol . That's just my thought. Winny and my joints aren't friends. Idk ab u.

HCG start 2 wks into cycle at 250 IU twice a wk. And utilize both Nolva clomid as PCT. 20mg is plenty for Nolva and 50mg for clomid.

try Arimidex eod or e3d IMO.

Research more about your PCT and on cycle support hCG.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Before I comment on your cycle i need to state that you need to prime the body before any kind of short cycle to achieve good gains, this will also help you low your bf which is needed before cycling, check out the priming thread if you following it correctly for 6-8 weeks you will be in a great position to build decent tissue, while your priming you can have chance to re-design your cycle.

Thread Information