Thread: First timer

P90
    P90 is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb First timer

Hey guys, I'm new to using steroids and have done some research. I was hoping that you could tell me if you think my diet and training is any good to support bigger gains? My stats are:

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 80kg (176lbs)
    BF: 8-10% approx
    Training experience: Gymnast from 7yrs old til 17yrs old, track althlete from 17 to 25, and weight training only (and kickboxing) for the last 13months.

I train weights 5 days a week and kickbox twice a week. day 1 chest, day 2 shoulders, day 3 arms, day 4 back, day 5 kickboxing, day 6 legs, day 7 kickbox.

My weight reps are 3-4sets being able to do no more than 6-8 reps on compound exercises and 12-14 on isolation exercises.

I eat 7-8 times a day which is usually:
    4egg whites, 2 whole eggs with 2 slices wholemeal toast and whey with milk.
    Oatmeal with milk and whey
    chicken with either wholemeal rice or pasta and veg
    Protein shake
    wholemeal bagle with peanut butter and a banana
    Protein shake
    Tuna or chicken
    Protein shake before bed.

I also snack on almonds and fruit through the day and drink around 3-4lts of water per day.

With all that eating and limiting my cardio I'm still stuck at 80kgs.

At the moment I can only get Deca 100mg/1ml and plan on taking 3 shots per week for 12 weeks as a "trial cycle".

Please feel free to critique my training/diet and planned cycle.

Cheers guys.

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Post your diet in the diet section and scratch your "trial" cycle. It's not a good cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You got alot of shakes in your diet and it needs work, head over to the diet section.

I wouldnt run a deca only cycle, your asking for problems, do some research on first time cycles and read the education threads.

P90
    P90 is offline Junior Member
    I've split the amount of shakes i take up. It's the same amount I would have in two sjakes, but I split that over three servings so give a steady intake of protein.

You have no rest in your routine. Your cortisol levels are probably quite high, which can contribute to lack of ability to build muscle and lose fat. At the very least I would start combining your shoulder and arm workout so that you free up one day a week for rest. Then I'd look to split back into upper and lower and do upper with chest and lower with legs. I'd also increase the reps on your big exercises to 10. I know in theory the 6-8 rep thing builds mass, but I've never had any success with it personally. I've found 10 is the magic number, coupled with heavy pyramids every other week.

At your weight you are not ready for steroids . You need to gain about another 20lbs naturally before even considering them. Right now your diet and training are not dialed in, so taking drugs on this regimen is a terrible idea.

Certainly never run Deca alone. Ever hear of Deca Dick?

Thread Information