jcallahan83 is offline New Member

Help w/ cycle... Also is HGH worth it?

I've been through my first few cycles now. This last cycle I incorporated HGH. I'm at about week 10 now. I know I could've done my cycle better than this but it currently looks like this:

1-5 Tren
    1-5 Test Prop
    1-26 HGH 2 IU ED 5 on 2 off
    5-13 Test Cyp
    5-13 EQ
    5-20 Proviron 25mg ED
    5-8 HCG 250 EoD
    10-13 HCG 250 EoD
    PCT:
    15-20 Nolvadex 20mg ED
    15-20 Clomid 15-20

I realize I should've started an Anti-ES much sooner, but I did not have any issues w/ gyno or aromtization. My questions is what should I have tweaked in this cycle and what can I do better for my next cycle? Also, is HGH worth the money and side effects. I seem to have a lot of bloating in my abdomin and my stomach sticks out farther now. Not sure if it is from the HGH or what can be causing it. I drink plenty of water and am going to increase my intake of Taurine and Potassium. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    so you basically went like 15 or so days with no test in your system.

sphincter is offline Member
    I don't understand that cycle.. why would you start taking the test cyp and EQ in week 5 and ending your tren and prop in week 5?

I assume you were intending to use hte prop and tren as a kick but that means you have to be taking the Cyp and EQ the whole time to allow time for the body to process it and get your blood levels to where you need them to be.. then drop off the tren/prop if you want to as the EQ/Cyp are now in full force... or maybe I'm wrong here but I thought EQ and cyp were long esthers and needed to be basically front loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by sphincter View Post
    I don't understand that cycle.. why would you start taking the test cyp and EQ in week 5 and ending your tren and prop in week 5?

I assume you were intending to use hte prop and tren as a kick but that means you have to be taking the Cyp and EQ the whole time to allow time for the body to process it and get your blood levels to where you need them to be.. then drop off the tren/prop if you want to as the EQ/Cyp are now in full force... or maybe I'm wrong here but I thought EQ and cyp were long esthers and needed to be basically front loaded.
    Unfortunately I didn't do all my research pre-cycle. I am aware of it now, luckily I didn't have any side effects that I noticed. I ran out of tren otherwise I may have stayed on it. Am I to understand that I should have started EQ, Cyp, & Prop from week 1 and then dropped Prop off after a month or so? Prop I understand has a bit of a kick and for me always caused minor swelling w/ pain at injection site for a couple days after. It is the only AAS I've taken that caused that. If I am to front load the EQ/Cyp what would be the recommended dosage? Do my anti-ES and PCT plan look ok? I didn't get a response on the HGH topic. Thanks again for any advice.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    you asked for a response on the HGH topic?

if you are under 30....the answer is no since you already have enough growth hormone production and adding more will really not get you the bang for the buck....

If you are over 30..yes... HGH might help some

I'm 27 so after I'm out of HGH it really makes no sense to buy more then? I've heard mixed reviews on it.

Thread Information