iamincofnito is offline New Member

New to all of this... seeking opinions!

I'm not looking to have steroids be a normal part of my life. I'm not looking to get incredibly big. Honestly, all I want to do is build naturally. HOWEVER, I am extremely skinny and am being a little impatient. I would like to be able to do a short cycle just to increase my mass and muscular development a little bit. I want to be visibly bigger. Afterward, I would like to go back to natural development. For those with experience with steroids, is this feasible? If so, what would the cycle be?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    stats:
    hieght
    bf%
    years training
    planned pct

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?

Thing is, if you can't gain weight naturally (through diet/training) then taking steroids won't solve that. You'll gain some weight on cycle, but since you don't know how to eat, you won't be able to retain any of it.

From the sound of your post, I'm betting your diet needs some help.

What's you diet like?

iamincofnito is offline New Member
    STATS
    Weight: 165lbs
    Height: 5'10"
    BF%: 10-12% according to gym scale
    Years of training: Less than a year. I know it isn't a ton, but I'm just looking for a small cycle to increase mass faster quicker and then stopping the cycle.
    Planned PCT: No idea.

I know how to do the diet, the problem was always being able to afford it. Since I have such a fast metablism, my calorie intake has to be around 4,000 and am going to be doing 2g protein and 2g carbs per pound of bodyweight. I will have the diet. That won't be the concern.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome .
    There is always a chance your not training right , either over or under . There is a thin line there .
    If your getting the right calories you should grow naturally .
    What you think of diet might be dialing it a little more .
    When and how are equally important as a calorie on paper .

At your age the basic compound movements add mass and weight rather easily .
    Dead lifts , Squats and Bench .

Anyways Good luck. Others can elaborate more with more information you offer .
    AAS comes after a good base and diet have reached there potential at 25

Dont wanna be old

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    well if you cant afford your gains then no cycle will suffice, sorry thats just the plain truth. i am on cycle know and its killing my wallet to the tune of at least 200 per week for just me thats not feeding my wife and son.

shennen is offline Associate Member
    Well aas and pct and ais are expensive. Make sure you have all the stuff you need before startin.

You also need way more training before thinkin aboujt aas or serious muscle and tendon injury might derail your cycle

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shennen View Post

You also need way more training before thinkin aboujt aas or serious muscle and tendon injury might derail your cycle
    This... I see this happen all the time in my gym. Skinny guy or young kid in my gym suddenly puts on 20 lbs and his strength skyrockets then BAM, drops the barbell bench on himself or throws his back out during squats. Few weeks later that guy is limping around or holding his shoulder and is 20 lbs lighter. Its so unbeleivably obvious.

Thread Information