JScondition is offline Member

Clen and Chest Pain

I have run clen before in the past.... getting up to 100mcg with minimal sides.

It has been about 6 months since I last ran it. I started low with 40mcg. I got the usual sides
    -increased hr
    -stronger heart beat

Later than night I started getting a centralized chest pain just to the left of my sternum about in line with my nipples. I didn't know if this was because of the clen, or because of lifting bench pretty heavy earlier in the day.

I decided to discontinue my cycle until I figured out what was up. I have been off now for 2 days and the chest pain is still continuing. It does not get worse with breathing, nor does it get worse with movement. It is just random bouts of pain about ever couple minutes.

I have taken benadryl to see if that would take away from the beta-2-agonist activity, but pain still persists. I have even taken aspirin to see if it would help with the pain... still did not help.

I am thinking the pain is related to the chest workout I had the day I started the clen. I though it was really weird because I have run clen on two other occasions at a much higher dose and did not have this problem.
    Just wanted to get some opinions before I freak and go to the ER.

Thanks,
    JSc

Cheetah is offline Junior Member
    Dude, see a doc
    Is your heart rate back to normal?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i had the same problems on clen but it went away after a few days but i didnt stop the clen

Thread Information