Dav
    Dav is offline New Member

New to steroids, a couple of questions

Hi,

I'm thinking of starting a bulking cycle but I'm kind of worried about what PCT to do. There are so many conflicting PCT cycles online and the more I read the more I get confused. I hope someone can help. Below is the bulking cycle that was recommended to me, if you could take a look at that and maybe recomend if there are any changes or additions I should make. Then below that is what I was thinking for a PCT, any help would be really appreciated. The main thing I'm wondering about is do I have enought in my PCT.

Week - Sus 250 - D Bol
    1 -- 2ml/wk - 60mg ED
    2 -- 2ml/wk - 60mg ED
    3 -- 2ml/wk - 80mg ED
    4 -- 2ml/wk - 80mg ED
    5 -- 2ml/wk - 80mg ED
    6 -- 2ml/wk - 60mg ED
    7 -- 2ml/wk - 40mg ED
    8 -- 2ml/wk - 20mg ED

PCT

Week Clomid Nolvadex
    1 -- 300mg/ED - 40mg/ED
    2 -- 200mg/ED - 20mg/ED
    3 -- 100mg/ED - 20mg/ED
    4 -- 50mg/ED - 10mg/ED
    5 -- 50mg/ED
    6 -- 50mg/ED

Thanks
    Dav

iceman86 is offline Junior Member
    In order for us to help we need your stats?

Dav
    Sorry I for got to add the stats, here you go

Im not that big at the moment because I've been doing a lot of Muay Thai but now I want to bulk up

Height: 6ft 1in/185cm
    Weight:186lb
    BF%: 11%

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Dav, If you wanna bulk up you need to start in the diet forum here. Get on a good lean bulking diet after doing some research in our diet section, then after you put on some lean mass naturally consider AAS. I think you can probably gain 10lbs of lean mass in less than 10 weeks. Get that diet and training on point for a few weeks and then myself or one of the other guys would be happy to coach you through a bulking cycle if you're still interested. BTW that cycle is crap. To much dbol for a beginner, to short, With those PCT chems especially the clomid that high you'd probably be super emotional and crying over silly shit all the time.
    Last edited by scotty51312; 11-29-2010 at 05:06 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    Hi,

I'm thinking of starting a bulking cycle but I'm kind of worried about what PCT to do. There are so many conflicting PCT cycles online and the more I read the more I get confused. I hope someone can help. Below is the bulking cycle that was recommended to me, if you could take a look at that and maybe recomend if there are any changes or additions I should make. Then below that is what I was thinking for a PCT, any help would be really appreciated. The main thing I'm wondering about is do I have enought in my PCT.

Week - Sus 250 - D Bol
    1 -- 2ml/wk - 60mg ED
    2 -- 2ml/wk - 60mg ED
    3 -- 2ml/wk - 80mg ED
    4 -- 2ml/wk - 80mg ED
    5 -- 2ml/wk - 80mg ED
    6 -- 2ml/wk - 60mg ED
    7 -- 2ml/wk - 40mg ED
    8 -- 2ml/wk - 20mg ED

PCT

Week Clomid Nolvadex
    1 -- 300mg/ED - 40mg/ED
    2 -- 200mg/ED - 20mg/ED
    3 -- 100mg/ED - 20mg/ED
    4 -- 50mg/ED - 10mg/ED
    5 -- 50mg/ED
    6 -- 50mg/ED

Thanks
    Dav
    First, run the test for 10 weeks or i'd prefer 12. At your age the d-bol is fine for 4-5 weeks dosed at 40mgs ed split throughout the day. There's no need to ramp your dosage as you won't get anything from it other than a VERY sore back.
    Now your PCT....300mgs of clomid will drive you nuts. Don't even try it imo..
    Here's typical protical for your cycle...
    Nolva..40/20/20/20
    Clomid..100/50/50/50
    PCT to start 14 days after last injection.

bruary17 is offline Member
    If this is your first run w gear I'd reccomend just straight Test-E as a base. You first want to see how your body is going to react and running one common compound will help do that. I'm in the same boat. Just ging to run the Test.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah bruary has it right.!st cycle should be just test.

Dav
    Thanks guys, I will check out the bulking diet here and I think I will try just the test after I put a bit more bulk on from the food. I have taken some Wini and anavar before but that was for cutting to stay in a weight class. I have never taken any test before, would you recommend the 2ml each week for the 10 - 12 weeks or more, or less.

Thread Information