skyler77 is offline New Member

Deca 300 in a cycle

going to take deca 300, what should the cycle look like? How many cc a week should i take and how long?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    moving this to the steroid forum...

~Narkissos

chest6 is offline Banned
    Deca only? Not a good idea if that is what you are thinking about doing.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skyler77
    going to take deca 300, what should the cycle look like? How many cc a week should i take and how long?
    Need stats.... cycle history...etc.... U will want to have some kind of test as a base to the cycle.............

gotjacked is offline New Member
    I would incorporate some sort of test...(ie. cyponate or sustanon 250). When you take Deca (even a very low dose, say at 100mg) your natural testosterone shuts down completely. If you were to take 300mg/week...I would say take about 500mg of test....or AT LEAST 250mg. Currently, I'm taking Decabol (250mg/10ml) with 500mg of Sustanon. I take deca every 6 days...and sus every 3 days....I'm currently in my third week and have seen increasing quality gains. If you want to see quick gains, jump start your cycle with d-bol....just a thought....hope I was hopeful. Good dude.

Maack is offline Junior Member

Ultra nan deca 300

I'm planning on finally taking this ultra nan deca 300 that I purchased from Mexico long time ago. It's red with a picture of a dog on it. Can someone let me know if they have taken this stuff or heard of it. Is it legit? Also if I take all my vitamin fish oil liver care along with 3 pills of tribulus test booster am I gonna be ok? Would hate to get limp Idc how good of a gain I get . Help a rookie out please!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Maack View Post
    I'm planning on finally taking this ultra nan deca 300 that I purchased from Mexico long time ago. It's red with a picture of a dog on it. Can someone let me know if they have taken this stuff or heard of it. Is it legit? Also if I take all my vitamin fish oil liver care along with 3 pills of tribulus test booster am I gonna be ok? Would hate to get limp Idc how good of a gain I get . Help a rookie out please!
    start your own thread.. give your stats in it as well.. and NEVER take deca by itself.. and definitley do not do any cycle with out proper Post Cycle Therapy set up.. do some research before you ask what that is.. there is plenty of information on this site.

Maack is offline Junior Member

Deca 300

Is stacking it with tribulus good enough?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    This is a 2006 thread, if you want to ask a question start your own thread, this is years old.

Thread Information