boxa06 is offline Productive Member

Winny cycle making me feel sick

I am currently a week and a half into my 2nd ever cycle which is Winny only and I've started to feel sick. It started 3 days ago and still hasn't gotten better. I'm feeling tired, head feels clouded and a bit of a cough. I'm going to take the next 2 days off training in hope that I get better. I am just wondering if my sickness has something to do with the Winny? As I've read that aas can lower your immune system and I remember at the start of my first cycle (test prop 2 years ago) I also got a bit sick. But not this bad. Anyone experienced this before?

My stats and diet can be found
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nly-cycle-diet

Thanks for any replies

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Some of what you are suffering will be a symptom of having no testosterone , you will be shut down with nothing replacing whats lost...

I would spend some more time educating yourself on the usage of aas and stop what you are doing...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Hey man thanks for the reply. I stopped exactly a week ago because I went to the doctor and had the flu. I have now recovered from it. My immune system must have been low from the aas and easily caught it because a cousin of mine had it. My question now is should I continue the planned 5 week cycle or begin pct and try again at a later date?

Techguy30 is offline Junior Member
    I would pct and start at another date but i dont know much about winstrol , ive only ran oral winstrol and it was not great. Im sure you will get good info from the vets here. Maybe low dose test prop with it since you do not like the sides??

Thread Information