tiag0 is offline New Member

Question First Timer! Suggestions Pleaseee

I have been working out for a few months now and have been thinking about taking something to help me bulk up and cut. A good friend of mine suggested I take Testand Deca , 2cc's each weekly for my first cycle. Which test should i take? Or possibly even a different combination? Again, I have never taken steroids and I really don't want to end up taking the wrong stuff my first time around! I would greatly appreciate your help, thanks!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!
    stats please
    height
    weight
    BF%
    goals.....thanks!

hey slimmer, thanks for replying!
    Im 5'9 170lbs not really sure what my Bf% is though.
    i have a litttttle gut that i have never been able to completely get rid of :/. Ultimatly i don't want to be HUGE, but I would like to atleast gain 30-40 lbs of muscle, and cut at the same time!

BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you bro?
    training exp?

I'm 24, I go to the gym every other day but unfortunately, naturally I am seeing minimal results. if and when I do start my first cycle I plan on going everyday if possible to the gym! I'm open for any feedback + or - . I'm all ears folks!

BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe its your diet bro, go to the diet section and post ur diet for critiquing, also perhaps its your training, might wanna post it to the workout section.
    as for your age just wait till ur 25-26, your almost there, and give yourself a chance to build a better base to work with. but start with ur diet and workout first and build on this for a while then start thinking about AAS

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiag0 View Post
    I'm 24, I go to the gym every other day but unfortunately, naturally I am seeing minimal results. if and when I do start my first cycle I plan on going everyday if possible to the gym! I'm open for any feedback + or - . I'm all ears folks!
    Minimal gains is because you have only been doing it for a few months and you have a lot to learn. 99% your form sucks. You can argue all you want but in 2 or 3 years from now you will look back and say; yeah my form sucked.

a couple of months is nothing and WAY to soon to think about using any aas. Work out 100% natural for 1 1/2 - 2 years 5X+ a week and you might be ready. If you cant do that then you are not serious enough to be considering aas. It's nothing you should be considering using with so little experience and can do a lot more harm than good without having the proper training and experience.

Thread Information