bdj328 is offline New Member

Need some Serious advice ASAP thanks!!!

I am a newB to taking supps. "GEAR" i am 280lbs i have a gut but not an extreamly fat guy.. i have a buddy that is starting me on a stak (note) my main goal is to lose weight and tone up... the stak consists of -----

VAR.
    CLEN .
    MASTERON .
    WINNY.
    TREN ACETATE
    TEST PROP..

???? IS THIS A GOOD STAK FOR SOME ONE WHO IS JUST STARTING AND WILL IT MEET MY GOALS??? I AM PRETTY FITTNESS SAVY JUST HIT A HARD ROAD AND GAIND ALOT OF WEIGHT OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS... THANX FOR ALL THE HELP!!!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome...stats needed please
    weight
    BF
    training
    goals

Male
    6'0"
    280lbs
    chunky but built "big bones"
    training. Weights and cardio pretty familure with the gym
    want to loose belly fat and tone up looking at 240lbs

How is your diet?
    Do you want to post a photo? this would help the guys a lot!

you have quite a heavy start with your proposed plan

Eazy20 is offline Member
    You said you're new to gear. Regardless of how he looks, he shouldn't be doing a cycle like this. That's a lot of compounds for a first time around not to mention I see Tren Ace in there which no one has any business touching as a first cycle compound. My advice, just take the prop for a 1st cycle if you already have it, if not just run Test E. This of course is all being said assuming your training and diet are in check.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    You said you're new to gear. Regardless of how he looks, he shouldn't be doing a cycle like this. That's a lot of compounds for a first time around not to mention I see Tren Ace in there which no one has any business touching as a first cycle compound. My advice, just take the prop for a 1st cycle if you already have it, if not just run Test E. This of course is all being said assuming your training and diet are in check.
    agree......

fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    6' 280??? assuming hes not jay cutler isnt that far too high bf% to start any gear, the risk of sides would oncrease dramatically. recomend naturally dropping bf% to under 20% before starting gear imho.

pstacks is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    X3...that is WAYYYY too many compounds for a first cycle. You are setting yourself up for a sh*tload of side effects, and you will have no idea how to deal with them or what is causing them. I'm sure it is probably not what you want to hear, but if you think you can afford to lose 40 lbs while gaining lean muscle, you probably need to drop some bf% naturally before you do any cycle at all. Like eazy and slimmer said, get into the diet section and get that straghtened out first. There is also a good thread in the members pictures section that will show you different bf%. Then you can figure out where you are and what you need to lose before you consider AAS.

GUY'S AND LADY THANX FOR ALL THE FEED BAK,, ALIL DISAPPOINTED BUT YALL ARE THE PRO'S,, IN THE MEAN TIME HOW DO I STORE THIS S**t UNTIL IM WHERE I NEED TO BE TO START IT??? COULDN'T I TAKE THE "CLEN " TO HELP ME LOSE SOME OF THE BODY FAT IN THE MEANTIME??.. IS THERE ANY MOR SUGGESTIONS???

DFOSTER is offline Junior Member
    yeah definately way to complex of a cycle to start with start simple plenty of time to add down the line

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You made a good decision.Just keep them in a warm dark spot.I know nothing about using Clen .So I wont advise you on that.Someome else will chime in.Mean time check out the profile section.You can get answers there?

snowman is offline Senior Member
    What do you mean how do you store it??? put it away in a cool dark place... yes, you could take the clen to " help you loose some fat" you could also take ECA, but the most important thing is a clean diet and some cardio.

Start a new thread in the Diet Question forum and the members will get you to where you want to go!
    I promise.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    just keep the stuff at room temperature in a dark place.. like a shoe box in your closet

yes you can run the clen , and that is going to work better cutting fat than anything... do some research on it in the steroid forums on here and you can come back to us once you educated yourself about it.. also go in the diet section to get some info there..

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your buddy is just trying to make a bunch of money off you.

manveer1 is offline Associate Member
    who would advise their mate that?? Yeah out of them clen could be useful , but do you want heavy sweats and taking something that also alters your heartbeat? make sure you fully research clen before you use it

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    agree on the clen but more then likely if you get diet and cardio in order you can lose what you want naturally. I've used clen before, for me it gave me wicked cramps despite taurine and water... I'd do it again but would def keep the dose low and hopefully it would decrease the cramps. It's pretty strong stuff, so i'd get the diet and cardio part worked out first so you're in a good routine then after you drop some bf with that read up and consider clen or some other fat burning aid (you'll be much happier with the results).

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdj328 View Post
    GUY'S AND LADY THANX FOR ALL THE FEED BAK,, ALIL DISAPPOINTED BUT YALL ARE THE PRO'S,, IN THE MEAN TIME HOW DO I STORE THIS S**t UNTIL IM WHERE I NEED TO BE TO START IT??? COULDN'T I TAKE THE "CLEN" TO HELP ME LOSE SOME OF THE BODY FAT IN THE MEANTIME??.. IS THERE ANY MOR SUGGESTIONS???
    you could take the clen but i think you should post diet up in diet section and get that right first and whatever you do do not do that cycle your buddy has gotten for you

Ok.. With all of yall's advice.....being said, answer me this plz... Whats the point in the average person such as myself,, "meaning----- not----- bb'der, or pro athlete" to even take "gear" i thought people in my position took gear to get that 'average person' where they wana be, because diet and cardio just arent enough...i just get alil discouraged cause it takes so long..

Now with that said .. You all's advice was very helpful and cant thank yall enough for the quick responces..

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    you could take the clen but i think you should post diet up in diet section and get that right first and whatever you do do not do that cycle your buddy has gotten for you
    Wow!!!.....just...wow...

BrunkerVic is offline Junior Member
    If I were you i'd do this. Run Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 2-3 months, nothing else. Do steady-paced cardio for long durations - stay away from high intensity anything, including sports (high intensity therefore high peaks of heartrate are extremely risky with clen). Clen is best and most safely utilized with consistant paced cardio for long durations - it will start to burn your fat at an amazing rate. Drink TONS of water, read up on pyramid dosing, and try your absolute best to only intake healthy food. If you reduce your caloric intake and eat healthy food only, do cardio 3-4 times a week (30-45+ minutes each session), stay hydrated and KEEP OFF THE BOOZE (atleast FOR SURE while on clen, if you HAVE to drink, do it on the 2 weeks off) then you will begin to melt away at a very nice rate, and potentially be ready for gear in no time at all.

do you're research on clen though, its nothing to f*ck around with

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdj328 View Post
    Ok.. With all of yall's advice.....being said, answer me this plz... Whats the point in the average person such as myself,, "meaning----- not----- bb'der, or pro athlete" to even take "gear" i thought people in my position took gear to get that 'average person' where they wana be, because diet and cardio just arent enough...i just get alil discouraged cause it takes so long..

Now with that said .. You all's advice was very helpful and cant thank yall enough for the quick responces..
    Because with experience you will find that diet and exercise IS enough to get the desired results most are looking for such as in your case especially for now.
    What aas is used for responsibility is to make some good solid gains but only after a good solid athletic base has first been established to build upon.

Here is a guys example I like to use most of us can relate to. If you take a stock 1970 cuda with 100,000+ miles on the engine and put in high octane gas and a little nitrous what will happen? It's going to burn out rather quickly.

If you take the same car and build up the engine with new rings, bearings and give it a good, strong base you most likely will get some good results and have a lot of fun.

Do you really want to burn holes in your pistons, break your rings, spin your bearings? lol

Really, take the advice, the stack is even a lot for someone experienced. By altering your diet, learning to eat 6x or more a day and getting into the gym 5x a week you will have much better results than if you took any or all that stuff and you wont have to worry about any of the nasty side effects.

Thread Information