lil thunder is offline New Member

Cool lil thunder from down under (SOLDIER IN NEED OF SOME ADVICE)

hello all,

i have 10ml of deca 250 and 10ml of test 250 and was hoping for some advice on how to stack them.

also having trouble sourcing in australia nolvadex and was wondering is there any sought of substitute i could possibly attain that would work sufficiently.

cheers people =)

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats?

hight
    bf%
    cycle experience ?

age 23

weight: 76kg
    height: 183cm
    bf%: ??? verry low
    1st cycle

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Wait a few years before you start using. Still too young.

what has age got to do with it???

Quote Originally Posted by lil thunder View Post
    omg.

Here:
    Acne, testicular atrophy, decreased sperm count, gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men), high blood pressure, increased LDL (bad) cholesterol, decreased HDL (good) cholesterol, fluid retention, abnormal liver function, and prostate enlargement, just to name a few.

To be safe, 25 is the age where all your natural hormones come into homeostasis. That means you're, chemically, all grown up. If you disrupt your natural hormone development before that time there is a very good chance you could cause permanent damage to your endocrine system. Just imagine a limp unit for the rest of your life. Take your time bro. You're young you can maximize your natural potential before you cycle.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    everything ,do your research .

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    everything ,do your research .
    Thank you cro.

well thanks for all the help guy's....... not

BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member
    dude theyre just helping you out. your brain isnt even fully developed yet, not saying mine is either being im 18 but it wont be till 25 to 26

stavy is offline New Member
    I think yous mayaswell help where u can because ppl are young n stupid and will fo it anyway. Sorry if iv disrespected anyone but wouldn't like to see people **** up their cycle because they can't get help on dosages. Sorry I kno I'm guna get slammed for this post but try see my point of view

Do**

Quote Originally Posted by stavy View Post
    I think yous mayaswell help where u can because ppl are young n stupid and will fo it anyway. Sorry if iv disrespected anyone but wouldn't like to see people **** up their cycle because they can't get help on dosages. Sorry I kno I'm guna get slammed for this post but try see my point of view
    Your only reason saying this is because you are 21 and was seeking advise yourself.

That's true and can't get much, still guna give it a go

whats the rush in wanting to use aas anyways? or is that just an act if those whose brain (frontal lobe) hasnt fully developed because theyre not 25-26 yet?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's true and can't get much, still guna give it a go
    Which shows immaturity and ignorance. Until you can grow up and understand what you are putting in your body and how it works then you shouldnt cycle. You guys ask for advice and say you got none when people said you are too young. What you have failed to realize is that IS advice. It is advice on how to properly take care of your body. But it is not what you want to hear so you assume you know it all and would rather me/others go against our morals and suggest ways to harm yourself.

I personally will never give advice that will harm someone, therefore i will not give cycle advise to someone underage but rathe ri will give them the advice on how to go about it right and start when they have fully developed.

To the OP, i feel you are too young also. Not to mention you lack the knowledge of the compounds you want to put in your body which can be potentially dangerous. You need to research for a little while then come back to AAS. In that research you will see that you have no where near enough gear to start a proper cycle anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Which shows immaturity and ignorance. Until you can grow up and understand what you are putting in your body and how it works then you shouldnt cycle. You guys ask for advice and say you got none when people said you are too young. What you have failed to realize is that IS advice. It is advice on how to properly take care of your body. But it is not what you want to hear so you assume you know it all and would rather me/others go against our morals and suggest ways to harm yourself.

I personally will never give advice that will harm someone, therefore i will not give cycle advise to someone underage but rathe ri will give them the advice on how to go about it right and start when they have fully developed.

To the OP, i feel you are too young also. Not to mention you lack the knowledge of the compounds you want to put in your body which can be potentially dangerous. You need to research for a little while then come back to AAS. In that research you will see that you have no where near enough gear to start a proper cycle anyways
    hence my reference to the under developed frontal lobe which doesnt develop completely till ur about 25 or 26, the frontal lobe enables a person to weigh out consequences and gains i.e. risk and reward. Prior to this development people take risks than in alot of cases result in a negative way. Ex. young males that push the limits without thinking shit through

I hear what use are saying but I highly doubt that people like the person who posted this thread are going to stop mid cycle if their seein results.

true but thats them also not being able to see the bigger picture

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hear what use are saying but I highly doubt that people like the person who posted this thread are going to stop mid cycle if their seein results.
    Thats the good thing, they came here before they started so they dont have to worry about stopping

The guy who posted this had already started

to the gentlemen above me making the assumption that i have already commenced the cycle you are incorrect i have researched all of the negatives and positives for and against using steroids and have come to the conclusion that i will be proceeding with commencing the cycle with or with out advice from this forum i am competent enough to find information on how to stack the substances i have in my posession. How ever cannot fathem as to why certain people would not help me with advice on the matter due to the fact i am going to engage into the cycle with or without help from you people.

I would deffinatley help someone in the quest for knowledge even if they were doing the wrong thing i would point this and the negatives out to them as use have done but would also provide them with the correct knowledge so as they
    would be able minimize the risk of further harm to their body's i.e: over dossing or not running the test longer then deca thus effecting there natural test levels e.c.t they way i have come to see it im a big boy who has proberly trained harder (note: trained harder not lifted bigger weights) than most of the people in this forum.

In saying this i would like to thank the gentlemen that did bring to my attention the risk's involved dur to my age and highly appreciate them for there input but would also like to mention that i am dissapointed that you could not help me with my cycle thankyou.

Sorry mate got u mixed up with another young guy who had commenced an anavar cycle and couldn't get advice on a correct dosage and pct due to his age

layeazy is offline Banned
    you an aussie you can use the aar but do some reading mate you sound very novice

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    So lil thunder, if someone was asking you for advice on something you knew or believed would hurt them (I.e. Suicide let's say) you would advise them if the risks and then tell them how to do it?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    to the gentlemen above me making the assumption that i have already commenced the cycle you are incorrect i have researched all of the negatives and positives for and against using steroids and have come to the conclusion that i will be proceeding with commencing the cycle with or with out advice from this forum i am competent enough to find information on how to stack the substances i have in my posession. How ever cannot fathem as to why certain people would not help me with advice on the matter due to the fact i am going to engage into the cycle with or without help from you people.

I would deffinatley help someone in the quest for knowledge even if they were doing the wrong thing i would point this and the negatives out to them as use have done but would also provide them with the correct knowledge so as they
    would be able minimize the risk of further harm to their body's i.e: over dossing or not running the test longer then deca thus effecting there natural test levels e.c.t they way i have come to see it im a big boy who has proberly trained harder (note: trained harder not lifted bigger weights) than most of the people in this forum.

In saying this i would like to thank the gentlemen that did bring to my attention the risk's involved dur to my age and highly appreciate them for there input but would also like to mention that i am dissapointed that you could not help me with my cycle thankyou.
    You obviously didn't do enough researching. By the way, you should if anything be thankful that there are a group of strangers here who actually are looking out for your well-being. And to answer your question about a substitute for the Nolva, if you can't get the right stuff, you don't do the cycle.

The thing I hate about kids like you is how you all cry about wanting advice, but the truth is you don't want advice. You want somebody to just tell you what you want to hear rather than what you need to hear. Well, you're not going to find too many people on this site willing to help you. I suggest you get rid of that gear you have. Either throw it away, give it to somebody else or sell it.

rido mate you obvioulsy read my retort real close i thanked the people from this forum for bringing to my attention to the consequences in engaging in a cycle so young and appreciate there comments, knowledge and advice so pull your ****ing head in ****. In regards to calling me a kid i have been on two eight month deployment's to two war torn countries and am by no means a child yes i may be a novice and new to the world of steroids but i will no be called a kid i believe i have earnt and deserve more respect than a kid and as for smashing box you are an ass clow you have taken what i said out of context you key board warrior **** this shit i ask for a little help and this is what i get in the army especially RAinf we all help eachother out use should all take a leaf out of our book and stop being jack ****s.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Well man once you research enough you'll find you don't have nearly enough to do anything so don't just start until you really have researched.

ha ha ha ha rightio so it wont make a difference at all yeah ok that makes sence well in that case i cant hurt my self ill just bang 2ml a week of each and get more in 5 weeks if it wont do anything thanks for your highly intelligent thought out addvice cheers

Addictive is offline Associate Member
    Nah man, take both 10ml at once (2ml per different muscle) and since your muscles intakes the oils differently they'll even out, you'll have some bad sides at First but you'll get big quick! It should stay in you for about 3 months. Then run your pct after 3 months of non aas use.

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    So what you are in the army... congrats, so you were obviously not smart enough to make anything of yourself and so you joined the army... the only place in Australia you can get a job that requires you to be as dumb as a post. From my experience being in the army just means you are more likely to do something stupid/reckless without much thought. I wasn't keyboard warrioring shit, just pulling the piss out of your ridiculous and flawed logic (or lack thereof). People like you give Australians a bad name.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    everything.

AussieR19 is offline New Member
    edit, i have no idea what i am talking about, please ignore me

Reported.

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    I'll provide you w/some basic answers. One, your too young as told by the others. 2nd, a first cycle should only be a test only cycle, so the deca would have to be dropped. 3rd, you don't even have enough test to run a cycle, plus, with 1 bottle of deca, you won't gain anything from it since it takes deca weeks to kick in. If you decide to cycle in the future, you can purchase your pct from the lion banner at the top of the page, clomid & nolva, they ship to aussies (arr). On a side note, don't bash the dudes trying to give you solid advice on the reality of whats to come if you jump into this cycle. Nothings worse then busting your ass in the gym while on cycle then come crashing down after, losing everything you've gained over that period of time & not being able to stab your lady or anyone you happen to meet cause your equipment won't charge up (and it may stay that way for months) Nothings worse than not being able to perform. That part alone will screw you up big time mentally.

Fetch is offline Member
    Sorry bud, but the input you have received is the best advice you could have gotten. A lot of people here are very rude about it, but it's still true... you are a bit young to be using. As for why people do not want to help you just because you 'are going to do it anyway,' that's bad logic. Having very easily accessible information provides extra incentive. We are hoping that a lack of information provides enough of a barrier to stop people who are not ready from using. If we fine tailored cycles for everybody who walked in here based on that excuse, there WOULD be many more underage/undersized/not ready people in the world with permanent damage. Sure, you can probably find the information anyway, but don't expect one of us to jump at the chance to have the damage you so desperately want to do to yourself on our conscience.

Thread Information