douglas470 is offline New Member

Help with my HGH and EPO cycle pls!!

Im a professional athlete and I need a lot more endurance. I have 200ius of growth and 30000ius of EPO. I know how dangerous EPO is and need some help with how i should take it. Also with the GH. Send me some help if yall could pls!!

Thanks!!

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    What are your full stats?

Weight
    BF%
    Cycle exp
    PCT knowledge
    Diet details
    Goals
    Training exp

6'1

195 pounds

BF maybe 15% 20% Im lean but never did the percentage test

Did anavar , masteron 2x, 200ius of GH before.. kinda new to it

PCT?

I eat a lot of carbs..pasta, rice.. not really strict on diet.. id like to.. but i eat healthy.
    Want to improve my cardio and endurance... ive been training for a long ass time.. since i was 14.. i train hard but sometimes when im competing i get tired.. i dont want to gain weight.. i already cut 25 pounds to fight.. heard the GH helps me get leaner and is better for me when im cutting weight..

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    ^

Look using Erythropoietin at your age is a very foolish thing to do, not to mention Somatropin.
    Problem is EPO can lead to death...

Also you wrote:

1. "BF maybe 15% 20% Im lean but never did the percentage test" are you sure you are lean?

2. "i train hard but sometimes when im competing i get tired" you get tired just sometimes lol, you are lucky then because I get tired ever single time I train

well maybe the BF% is less i am lean.. why is it foolish to take epo n soma at 22?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    What sport are you playing?!

Are you an actual professional? Or are we talking semi-pro or something along those lines?

First things first, you are going to need a lot more HGH. lol.

Regarding the epo, do you have a trainer who can monitor you fully? RBC, reticulocyte production and hemoglobin can all increase dramatically on Epo.

-VM

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas470 View Post
    Im a professional athlete and I need a lot more endurance. I have 200ius of growth and 30000ius of EPO. I know how dangerous EPO is and need some help with how i should take it. Also with the GH. Send me some help if yall could pls!!

Thanks!!
    well maybe the BF% is less i am lean.. why is it foolish to take epo n soma at 22?
    You answered yourself already.

Unless you are on your way to become a professional athlete (even though I would like to know your sporting discipline), I see no point in risking your health.

I'm a professional MMA fighter. I've been doing it professionally for over 5 years. I have 3 losses. And the reason was because I got tired. Then I was asking some people what they take and EPO was the first. In MMA we need a lot of endurance that's why I got it. I wanna see if it really makes a difference and was wondering if anybody would tell me the best way to use it.

Thx!!

BJJ
    I'm a professional MMA fighter. I've been doing it professionally for over 5 years. I have 3 losses. And the reason was because I got tired. Then I was asking some people what they take and EPO was the first. In MMA we need a lot of endurance that's why I got it. I wanna see if it really makes a difference and was wondering if anybody would tell me the best way to use it.

Thx!!
    Ok then, it makes sense.
    I practise brazilian jiu-jitsu since 20 years and fought (either in competitions and in garages) with many MMA foes, so I know perfectly what you mean by saying you get tired.

But, in my view unless you are the next to fight against Fedor or similar I would not use it because according to some researchers exogenous EPO has not the same biological effects of endogenous erythropoietin. Recombinant human erythropoietin (rHuEPO) is not able to select, within the eritrone, the cells more suitable to become erythrocytes.
    This inability of discernment (resulting in inhibition of apoptosis) means that all the cells of eritrone, even those imperfect, pass through the expected levels of ripeness and become erythrocytes.
    According to the reports from the scientific literature, this would mean the risk of developing cancer diseases in the time even more than that other serious diseases (eritroleucemia, polycythaemia, red aplasia of the series by antibodies-EPO, acute myeloid leukaemia from increased concentration of EPO in blood...

Really, think about it.

depfife is offline Associate Member
    At your weight 30000iu would raise your hematocrit about 2 - 2.5%... There would be absolutely NO cause for alarm injecting this amount!!! Unless you plan to be lost in the sahara for 4+ days...
    BJJ... I really respect what you say about EPO! I can tell you are very knowledgable, and i learn a lot from your writings!!! They only advantage I may have is that I have been on a EPO program now for four years... and my mentor (where I learn most of my stuff has 10+ years on it) though i don't think he's spent much time in the Sahara...

getfit28 is offline Member
    I use to do MMA sometime back and someone also told me try EPO.. I was very close in getting this stuff but once I did my research online I said "HELL NO". The side affects are not worth it. I want to say alive and see my kids grow.. PLUS there's no money in MMA (no disrespect) like boxing, so why even risk your life... Why don't you try EQ? EQ is also good for endurance... Good luck bro..

Thread Information