nilset3 is offline New Member

Can I gear up while on HRT

Currently taking 100mg test, 1 mg anastrozole, and 40 IU of HCG per week. This is a HRT program from my Dr. Been on it for 3 months, Dr.says i can stay on it indefinitely.
    I want to gear up on a novice cycle. Do i need to do a PCT for the HRT before I can begin a novice cycle?

33 yrs old
    16 % bf
    2 yrs training
    six small meals (chicken, beef, turkey, brown rice, potatos, veggies)

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    How often do they run bloodwork? I say that because a lot of those places/doctors make you agree that you won't use any androgens they don't prescribe for you. You don't want to get banned from your treatment because you decided to run a cycle.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    You wont need to do a PCT if you go back to your normal injections, maybe just bump your Test up to 500mgs a week for 6 weeks then normal for 10 weeks and repeat. maybe include 10mgs of aromasin EOD while you blast. Adjust your diet to suit.

Keep dieting to reach 10%bf before you start your blasting as well.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Getting down to around 12% is more than good to begin a cycle. Also no need to bump up to 500mg, that's 5x what you are doing now. 300mg is a good starting point and you will get some good gains from it. As said, you dont need to do a PCT, that is always nice.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Getting down to around 12% is more than good to begin a cycle. Also no need to bump up to 500mg, that's 5x what you are doing now. 300mg is a good starting point and you will get some good gains from it. As said, you dont need to do a PCT, that is always nice.
    300mg/week for how long? I'd favour 6 weeks blast at 500 than 300 for 12. Also if blasting as I stated with the bigger increase in cals it would be better to start at 10%. For a clean bulk over 10 weeks 12% start would be ok, even though I think 10% is ideal. Either way both would work, would be nice to blast and cruise.....................maybe.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes 10% would be better and shows a very good diet and workout routine in place but realistically 12% is not bad. A 6 week cycle/blast is fine as long as you are using a short ester otherwise your gains will start just as you are ending your cycle.

bigbossofdariver is offline Junior Member
    jw but what were your test results while on 100mg of test? and how many days aftert injection did you get tested?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yes 10% would be better and shows a very good diet and workout routine in place but realistically 12% is not bad. A 6 week cycle/blast is fine as long as you are using a short ester otherwise your gains will start just as you are ending your cycle.
    You could always front load a long ester as well

Thread Information