redmeat1 is offline Associate Member

bloodwork results question

Called my doctor about my results and he didn't give me specific numbers, he did tell me my liver count was slightly high, cholesterol has slightly high, hemogobin level were low or high i forget which...he asked me if i smoked..which i don't, and my vitamin d levels were low. I didn't follow your typical cycle protocall...did 12 weeks on then pct, then right into another cycle for over a year and a half...took ten weeks off after pct then got this bloodwork done...i have an app. tomorrow to go over specific numbers. My questions are do roids affect hemoglobin levels? Vitamin D levels? I was supposed to start my cycle this week but am obviously going to hold off until my levels are in the normal range.

Microbrew is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat1 View Post
    Called my doctor about my results and he didn't give me specific numbers, he did tell me my liver count was slightly high, cholesterol has slightly high, hemogobin level were low or high i forget which...he asked me if i smoked..which i don't, and my vitamin d levels were low. I didn't follow your typical cycle protocall...did 12 weeks on then pct, then right into another cycle for over a year and a half...took ten weeks off after pct then got this bloodwork done...i have an app. tomorrow to go over specific numbers. My questions are do roids affect hemoglobin levels? Vitamin D levels? I was supposed to start my cycle this week but am obviously going to hold off until my levels are in the normal range.
    He probably said your Hemo was high. Yes roids effect your Hemo, Hema and RBC, that's the reason he asked you if you smoke. Smokers have a tendency to have high hemo and hematocrit levels.

Your ast & alt is probably just a little high, nothing to worry about. And cholesterol will also be higher, mine usually goes up 30 points while on.

never had bloodwork done in my entire adult life...should i wait ten weeks or so and get more bloodwork done before i start? i guess it would depend how off my levels are but i think i'm going to hold off anyway.

Microbrew is offline Member
    You need to get a copy of your blood work and post what is out of range. But it's aways good to get your ranges back to normal before you start again.

My Billirubin is high on and off cycle and so is my Creatinine levels, not by much but over what is normal. My Billirubin is usually around 1.8 to 2.0 and Creatinine levels are around 1.4 to 1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Microbrew View Post
    He probably said your Hemo was high. Yes roids effect your Hemo, Hema and RBC, that's the reason he asked you if you smoke. Smokers have a tendency to have high hemo and hematocrit levels.

Your ast & alt is probably just a little high, nothing to worry about. And cholesterol will also be higher, mine usually goes up 30 points while on.
    AST is 48H, ALT is 58H....Small LDL-P is 818H LDL-P is 1546H, LDL-C is 117H, TSH is 1.450 uIU/ml, T4,Free (Direct) is 1.51 ng/dl...RBC 6.05H, HEMO 17.8H, HEMA 53.3H...Vitamin D is really low for some reason 18.2L (normal is 32.0-100.0)

Thread Information