EmilianoH is offline New Member

Question Testosterone Enanthe

For my first cycle i will buy Testoviron Depot 250 (pure test enanthe from bayer)

and i have a lot of questions ...

Is anything better than Test E for a first cycle ?

How long test enanthe last in the body ?

Can i use a low dosage for my first cycle, like 250 mg @ week, or it is a waste ?

Should i expect any flu-like symptoms (like sustanon) ? what are the more commons sides ?

I read that i have to shot it once a week, is that correct ? for example, if i inject it on a monday, at the next monday i have to inject it again ?

is this cycle correct ?

Test E 250mg, every monday, for eight weeks, then 12 day after the last shot, run clomid @ 50mg each day for two weeks.

... i hope you can help me to clear my doubts, thanks a lot !

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Stats?

24 years old, 6' foot, 170 lbs, fairly good diet, 2 years of training

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    6 foot and 170lbs? You don't need AAS, you need FOOD!

I eat a lot but i have a very fast metabolism ...

anyway, i know that your intentions are good, but i would really like to have some answers instead of, "you need food"
    Last edited by EmilianoH; 09-28-2008 at 06:04 AM.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilianoH View Post
    I eat a lot but i have a very fast metabolism ...

anyway, i know that your intentions are good, but i would really like to have some answers instead of, "you need food"
    That right there is the ectomorph's excuse for using steroids . I'd really like to see an example of your daily diet before I answer any of your questions. I know what it's like to be an ectomorph. I was 124lb 2 years ago and I got to 190lb naturally. I thought I was "eating sh1itloads" when I was 124lbs, but looking back, I was eating only a fraction of what I eat today.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilianoH View Post
    For my first cycle i will buy Testoviron Depot 250 (pure test enanthe from bayer)

and i have a lot of questions ...

Is anything better than Test E for a first cycle ?Its the stock standard 1st cycle to see how you react to gear,so no

How long test enanthe last in the body ?it'll be effective for 14days after your last shot if i remember correctly

Can i use a low dosage for my first cycle, like 250 mg @ week, or it is a waste ?dont think you'll get great results at 250...you will get results but not great ones,up the dosage

Should i expect any flu-like symptoms (like sustanon) ? what are the more commons sides ?never had test flu,more common sides are water retention,maybe some acne,gyno if your prone but all these can be taken care of by using an AI when needed

I read that i have to shot it once a week, is that correct ? for example, if i inject it on a monday, at the next monday i have to inject it again ?No you must pin twice a wk,say monday thursday

is this cycle correct ?

Test E 250mg, every monday, for eight weeks, then 12 day after the last shot, run clomid @ 50mg each day for two weeks.NO run it for at least 10wks,12wks preferably,up your dose to 500mg,start pct 14days after last shot,clomid alone is not a good pct,add nolva and an AI such as aromasin

... i hope you can help me to clear my doubts, thanks a lot !
    please do more research before you attempt a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    That right there is the ectomorph's excuse for using steroids. I'd really like to see an example of your daily diet before I answer any of your questions. I know what it's like to be an ectomorph. I was 124lb 2 years ago and I got to 190lb naturally. I thought I was "eating sh1itloads" when I was 124lbs, but looking back, I was eating only a fraction of what I eat today.
    I completely agree!its simple really cals in must be greater then cals out,so you need more calories!!!!clean cals,so again research some more and start off in the diet forum!

Norwich Muscles is offline Junior Member
    If you have a fast metabolism, you need a lot of calories, as a guide I would say around 25 calories per lb of bodyweight for a 'hardgainer'

Pump-addiction is offline New Member

only 2 years?

you've been training for 2 years and your already on gear? no offence but you need to put the syringe down and pick up a book. bodybuilding is like learning a new subject.takes years to get knowledge. im 24 and ive been exercising since 7 years old. rugby,judo,jujitsu,army,muaythai boxing with weightlifting and since 18years old ive dedicated to pure bodybuilding...all this and ive just started my first cycle of dianobol with enathe 3weeks ago. Im 6ft2 and weigh 135kg...thats 23stones. YOU ARE NOT READY TO TAKE GEAR. You dont even know anything about diet. what is your diet? precise protein intake a day?
    I eat 350grams protein,100 grams carbs and 30grams fat 5 times a week and go up to 200grams of carbs and 50grams of fat for the 2days.
    do you even know how to train properly? I hope you arent but you sound like a guy who gives us dedicated bodybuilders a bad name.if you depend on steroids to get big you are not genetically gifted enough and should stop.

Orangutang is offline New Member
    I admire that diet. 350 protein and only 100 carbs?! Diet is so hard for me right now. It's the biggest thing holding me up from starting a cycle. Once I can stay on a controlled diet and show myself I can do it I'll have cleared my biggest hurdle. The training and education is getting there a lot easier than my diet. Damn it! Ha! Anyway, nice macros, Pump!

bigbossofdariver is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump-addiction View Post
    you've been training for 2 years and your already on gear? no offence but you need to put the syringe down and pick up a book. bodybuilding is like learning a new subject.takes years to get knowledge. im 24 and ive been exercising since 7 years old. rugby,judo,jujitsu,army,muaythai boxing with weightlifting and since 18years old ive dedicated to pure bodybuilding...all this and ive just started my first cycle of dianobol with enathe 3weeks ago. Im 6ft2 and weigh 135kg...thats 23stones. YOU ARE NOT READY TO TAKE GEAR. You dont even know anything about diet. what is your diet? precise protein intake a day?
    I eat 350grams protein,100 grams carbs and 30grams fat 5 times a week and go up to 200grams of carbs and 50grams of fat for the 2days.
    do you even know how to train properly? I hope you arent but you sound like a guy who gives us dedicated bodybuilders a bad name.if you depend on steroids to get big you are not genetically gifted enough and should stop.
    so what are your lifts at? becuase telling everyone how much you weigh doesnt rlly tell us anything.
    Last edited by bigbossofdariver; 03-10-2011 at 12:04 AM.

Dias_x is offline Junior Member
    For those who talk about Food and Food, you must know that not everyone can afford speding 200-300$ a week and eat 10 times a day. Not everybody here is a "dedicated bodybuilder" or a professional to spend that amount of money in food.

Quote Originally Posted by Pump-addiction View Post
    If anabolic steroids were used only by genetically gifted i dont think that roids would exist,or even this web site...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dias_x View Post
    For those who talk about Food and Food, you must know that not everyone can afford speding 200-300$ a week and eat 10 times a day. Not everybody here is a "dedicated bodybuilder" or a professional to spend that amount of money in food.
    So what do you suggest, swap food for aas?????
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    So what do you suggest, swap food for aas?????
    Find a "formula" that best suits you [depending of your income] and put it to work.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this shit is almost 3 years old

Rick1796 is offline Junior Member
    AAS help "encourage" you body to turn food into muscle. If you aren't eating enough food your results will be very limited. Think about it if you're not putting on fat or muscle nowyou won't when you add AAS (not to a great degree). You MUST take in calories and protein and carbs to build muscle. All else is secondardy.

If you buy good clean wholesome food you can increase you calori and protein intake for not much more money that you already spend. Spend the money you would spend on AAS on protein supplimentation to get you over the top. I am doing it/have been doing it and i know the costs.

I am not telling you what to do with AAS do what you want beccasue that's your right, but to see the most benfit you need that cals.

p.s. i knew a kid who simply "could never gain weight" and he "ate a ton" I made him eat a jar of natural (read: pretty healthy) peanut butter every two days in addition to his "ton" and he put on 10lbs in 2 weeks. That may not be the best path, but it proves the point.

ha yeah this thread is old. lame.

Thread Information