ampedup is offline New Member

First Cycle Advice

Hey all,

I am going to be running a cycle in about 2 months. I have all the gear already bought.

100 tamoxifen (nolva) tabs 10 mg
    20 vial x 200 mg test cyp
    2000 mg boldenone (eq)
    zma/tribulus

Weight: 164
    Wrist Size: 5 1/2 (small bone structure)
    shoe size ...8 (small bone structure)
    Height: 5'8
    BF: 13%

History: 4 years of training, in 2009 I had a labral tear. Repaired in August 2010. Started lifting 3 months ago seriously again (I plan on taking another 2 months to regain all previous strength/mass).

My diet will consist of about 250 g protein a day, from pork chop loins, lean ground beef, steak, eggs, egg whites, milk, yogurt, turkey breast, salmon, shrimp.

Fats from sunflower seeds, meat, I will be buying 10 lb of bulk walnuts, fish oil pills, avocado.

Carbs: about 120-140 grams a day, veges, oatmeal, white rice, brown rice, whole grain pasta, powderade, milk, yogurt, etc

Supplements: whey, myofusion, glutamine, fish oil, chondroitin/glucosamine, cissus, gnc multi vitamin gel, flaxseed oil, probiotics, superpump (big maybe, as I don't like it's appetite suppression), osteo bi flex gelatin

Which would be better?

Was thinking about doing 200 mg/cyp and 100 mg/eq e4d for 80 days total.

or

200 mg cyp 100 mg eq 2x a week mon/thurs for 10 weeks (70 days).

PCT: 20/20/10/10 Nolva with 2500 mg trib each day and 2 ZMA caplets.

Within 2 months I expect to be at around 170 again, this was my weight before for injury. My lower body is much stronger than my upper body currently.

Currently majoring in bio/public health btw.

Expected Split:
    Monday: Back/Bi/Obliques/Abs
    Tuesday: Rest
    Wednesday: Arms/Calves/Shoulders
    Thursday: Rest
    Friday: Deadlift/Abs/Obliques/pullups
    Saturday: Chest/Tri
    Sunday: Legs/Calves

OR

Mon:Back/bi/Obliques
    Tue: Chest/Tri/Abs
    Wedeadlift/Shoulders/calves
    Thur: Rest
    Fri: Back/bi/obliques
    Sat: Chest/tri/abs
    Sun: Legs/calves

Small eq dose is just for it's supposed collage synthetic effects, and sorta just to test the waters as well.
    Last edited by ampedup; 03-12-2011 at 10:17 PM.

If this is your first cycle,you only need to use Test ONLY!!!! because you dont know what kind of side efx you will have with one compund,always use test with your first cycle,then your 2nd or 3rd you can do other compounds....that being said IMO you are still to young to be doing AAS,not judging you just my opinion

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    Grab your coffee or tea and do a little reading.
    Click on the link

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-Steroid-Guide

Thanks for the input. Let's say I end up doing this cycle and drop the eq (which was only there for the supposed joint benefits), and then stay away from another AAS cycle for about 2-3 years. Do you think this first cycle would have a prominent negative effects on my natural test levels off cycle since I haven't hit "andropause " yet? Consider this is only a 10 week cycle at 400 mg cyp/week.

I understand your concern and value your advice though and may hold off a little longer.

im not qualified to answer you bro,i do know though if you start doing aas at a young age and dont understand what you are doing,you will end up messing yourself up later in life,im 44 years old and i was put on TRT 4 years ago and now its for life,and all ive ever done is 2 cycles in my life and that was with test only,but i didnt even do them until i was put on trt,but i didnt start lifting until i was 38....

Flacco is offline Member
    Bad idea to cycle before 24/25/26. You may very well end up regretting it when you're shoulders and chest don't fully develop and you're body looks permanantly disproportionate. At 5'8" 164, and 21 yrs old, you still have massive postential without steroids .

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont need steroids at your age, check out the diet section

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    bump on the diet

I guess I'll hold off for another year, then reanalyze if the time is right. I feel that I could probably add another 10-15 lbs of pure muscle mass without AAS.

As for diet, my diet is impeccable and not a/the problem. Unfortunately my upper body has suffered due to a 20 month shoulder injury which included conservative treatment, surgery and rehab. Pre-injury I was 170 lbs, with much smaller legs. My legs are huge in comparison now, and that's because it was the only thing I was able to train with my injury.

Thanks to everyone for the helpful advice

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by ampedup View Post
    Hey all,

I am going to be running a cycle in about 2 months. I have all the gear already bought.

100 tamoxifen (nolva) tabs 10 mg
    20 vial x 200 mg test cyp
    2000 mg boldenone (eq) - FOR A FIRST CYCLE?
    zma/tribulus - ABSOLUTELY USELESS

Weight: 164 - ARE YOU KIDDING?
    Wrist Size: 5 1/2 (small bone structure)
    shoe size ...8 (small bone structure)
    Height: 5'8
    BF: 13%

History: 4 years of training, in 2009 I had a labral tear. Repaired in August 2010. Started lifting 3 months ago seriously again (I plan on taking another 2 months to regain all previous strength/mass).
    Okay, this is just retarded. You're 18, no steroids . Using bold on a first cycle is a bad idea for somebody who is old enough. Tribulus? You know that shit is useless right? And kid, even if you were 25 years old, you're 160lbs. YOU DONT NEED STEROIDS, YOU NEED FOOD AND LOTS OF IT. Here, I'm going to give you a link that I suggest you buy (instead of steroids) http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=3164 Get a membership there and use it. You'll save a fortune buying food in bulk.

No need to insult my intelligence.
    1)Not 18, 21.
    2)Tribulus is speculated to increase libido (perhaps it is completely useless, but it couldn't hurt right?), BUT was still being combined with proper pct.
    3)Yet again, diet is not my problem, I eat like a monster; shoulder injury put me out of commission for nearly 2 years on upper body.
    4)As I said already i'm calling it off for another year or two.

And i'm not trying to come off like a dick who doesn't appreciate you trying to help me, I just feel insulted to be put in the same category as a complete amateur who eats like a bird. I trained harder than anyone I know for 3 years before my shoulder injury. I know how to diet, I don't drink and I train hard.

and eq was 2000 mg total for 10 weeks, so it was 200mg/week, not 2000mg/week.

Flacco is offline Member
    If you're trying to put on mass... try taking the money you were gonna spend on all that juice and buying some weight gainer. If you're already eating like a champ, and you down one or two of those babies a day... it should make a difference. I wouldn't gain any weight if I didn't drink my weightgainer every day. I probably eat 3000-3500 cals without the shake. I drink two a day at 1000 cals each. I have the metabolism of a freggin gazzell. I use "Muscle Juice" 1000+ Cals per serving, 30-40 Bucks for a 10lbs tub, 18 servings in a tub.

haha, yeah i'm in the same boat as you flacco. Before I started lifting I was like 135. Eat about 3500 calories a day, and that gives me some decent room for muscle gains without any fat gains (Asian metabolism ftw).

Most of my friends who are bigger guys actually get jealous at how much I can eat without putting on too much negative weight. Comes with the territory I suppose. I usually do the homemade weightgainer route with oats/peanutbutter/whey. Used to use muscle juice (omfg chocolate is amazing, and banana is up there too!) and tried serious mass, but they gave me that bloated look if I took them any time other then post workout.

Yet again..muscle juice taste amazing lol...too much sugar though imo...

Thread Information