dubbuh is offline New Member

First Cycle...Anavar Only? My reasons and questions...

Hi all-

This is my first time not only posting and inquiring about supps in general, but obviously would be my first cycle as well.

I am currently 6' tall and about 155-160lbs. My routine largely consists of cardio/cross-triaining to begin my gym session (about 45 mins) as I am an athlete and wish to remain capable of running some miles during the week and playing basketball, etc. I then move to the weights for about an hour. I was looking at going on an Anavar only cycle as I wish to remain trim but build strength first, then gain some size (nothing HUGE - but definietly noticeable). I want to avoid any water retention and possible weight gain outside of hard gaining the muscle that will come with the strength gains.

I was wondering if anyone had any educated thoughts or experience that might help me out to make my decision and give me some more insight into this as I don't want to just do something without knowing facts and experiences.

Thanks a lot...

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no offense you are 6 ft 155 lbs do you have a muscle developed on your body you cant at that size you need too go too diet section get your diet right and eat and grow not take the var you can do so much more natural im the same height and i didnt start aas until i weigh 210 or so i started at your size eat eat eat eat

Thx cyoung but if you can see the pic attached, you'll see I've got a muscle or two developed...Trust me, though I have no experience or knowledge of aas, I have very good knowledge of nutrition and kinesiology, thanks for your input though...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0038.jpg 
Views:	1510 
Size:	333.3 KB 
ID:	114594

adrianlkl is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbuh View Post
    Hi all-

This is my first time not only posting and inquiring about supps in general, but obviously would be my first cycle as well.

I am currently 6' tall and about 155-160lbs. My routine largely consists of cardio/cross-triaining to begin my gym session (about 45 mins) as I am an athlete and wish to remain capable of running some miles during the week and playing basketball, etc. I then move to the weights for about an hour. I was looking at going on an Anavar only cycle as I wish to remain trim but build strength first, then gain some size (nothing HUGE - but definietly noticeable). I want to avoid any water retention and possible weight gain outside of hard gaining the muscle that will come with the strength gains.

I was wondering if anyone had any educated thoughts or experience that might help me out to make my decision and give me some more insight into this as I don't want to just do something without knowing facts and experiences.

Thanks a lot...
    Good choice bro. Anavar will keep u trim and lean. I finished 2 bottles recently and the results are great. I had a pct of nolvadex in between my 2 cycles. Take at least 5tabs a day. Anything less wont do much for u.

Another choice to improve your cardiovascular would be clen .

U may also want to try winny but its way too toxic compared to anavar.
    Last edited by adrianlkl; 03-21-2011 at 11:39 PM.

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianlkl View Post
    Good choice bro. Anavar will keep u trim and lean. I finished 2 bottles recently and the results are great. I had a pct of nolvadex in between my 2 cycles. Take at least 5tabs a day. Anything less wont do much for u.

Another choice to improve your cardiovascular would be clen .

In my experience clen will definitely NOT help your cardio. Clen is very tough on the heart.

Also, you need to clarify your advice. When you refer to the var and nolva you are taking, you need to include the specific dosages, not just number of tabs.
    Last edited by Blitz777; 03-21-2011 at 11:45 PM.

Thanks again - I am not looking to take something to help better my cardio, I am just more or less looking to gain some strength in the weight room and getting some hardened size in the process, nothing crazy like I said - but definitely significant.

Is this the type of outcome/results I would get from using var? If so, what type of dosage would be recommended? If not, what would be more useful to me for maintaining my 'lean-ness' while utilizing something to gain the strength while not sacrificing my cardio?

THANKS!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianlkl View Post

Another choice to improve your cardiovascular would be clen.
    Think before you post next time.

Thread Information