flavioislegend is offline New Member

Will testoerone propionate help me lose weight?

I'm 31, 5'11 256 pounds I'm trying to lose weight and gain muscle. My goal weight would be 190-200 with lean muscle. My friend got me a 10 week cycle worth of test proprinate. Is it ok for me to take this? Even though I'm overweight? Will it help me lose fat? If not what's a good steroid to use for cutting weight. Thanks

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    you shouldnt cycle until your bf percent is under 20%. It will be impossible to manage your estrogen levels properly. test can definitely help you lean out with proper diet and training but i dont think anybody would call it a weight loss drug. at 256 theres no reason you cant lose 30lbs with a proper diet and good training

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quoting Austinite on this one...

"Side Effects of cycling at higher body fat are plentiful. Here are some risks you will incur when cycling at high body fat:

- Increased Testosterone to Estrogen conversion (Good luck managing Estrogen)
    - Increased level of water retention. (You think you're bloated now?)
    - Increased blood pressure.
    - Risk of thromboembolic episodes (blood clots)
    - Pulmonary embolisms (blocked lung artery)
    - Higher risk of prostate cancer
    - Steroid -induced fatty liver disease
    - 200 kittens die (you heartless bastard!!)

Some of these risks may seem extreme to you, but the fact of the matter is, the higher your body fat is, the closer you're getting to these risks. The estrogen related symptoms are very very likely and common, such as gynecomastia . The more fat you carry, the more aromatase enzymes you have. It's simple science. Blood pressure is inevitable and especially dangerous at higher body fat. Don't be the guy that says "Oh that will never happen to me". Be responsible.

The results in the mirror is what you're ultimately looking for, right? Well, cycling at high body fat will do nothing for you in the mirror. If you hear that Winstrol , Anavar or Trenbolone are steroids that make you "Ripped", you're in for a big surprise. So long as you have layers upon layers of fat, you'll never ever see your results. You'll end up disappointed and frustrated at the amount of money you've spent. You're probably thinking to yourself... "Well I can add the muscle and then shed the fat to expose the muscle I built". Good luck with that! That's not how it works. Retaining muscle is MUCH harder than gaining it. Unless you're an experience CHAMP, forget about it. You'll lose your muscle before you lose the fat.

In closing for this segment, I'll say that an ideal body fat would be under 16%. I do not recommend that anyone "Bulk" at 16%. You should be closer to 13% for a decent and manageable bulking cycle. Compounds such as Winstrol and Anavar really don't even do much at 15%, for those compounds you'll need to lower your BF down to 13 or 12%. And please forget about Clenbuterol and other fat loss aids, they're still not safe for high BF.

Click here if you want to check my Fat Loss protocol. It's safe to use even at high body fat. It's very safe and members have a lot of good things to say about it in that thread."

The link to this thread is here...

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

flavioislegend is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. I will put the test on ice and try to lose myself and then come back. Maybe one I drop 40 lbs

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Overweight might be the wrong way to say it I'm 245 right now and I feel under weight lol. Steroids aren't the answer. Diet and cardio are the key.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flavioislegend View Post
    Thanks guys. I will put the test on ice and try to lose myself and then come back. Maybe one I drop 40 lbs
    Good and smart thinking.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will be much happier in the long run and your results when you do cycle will be soooooo much better .

Steve.O is offline Junior Member
    B patient and drop bodyfat first your asking for trouble otherwise. Theres better safer ways test p wouldnt have a huge fat burning effect anyway. People use it for cutting for much more in depth reasons. Stay clear

Hrothgar is offline Associate Member
    Gain self discipline now, gain better results later.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrothgar View Post
    Gain self discipline now, gain better results later.
    Exactly. Drop bf with diet and cardio and use AAS later on to gain muscle mass which really is it's primary function anyway.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flavioislegend View Post
    I'm 31, 5'11 256 pounds I'm trying to lose weight and gain muscle. My goal weight would be 190-200 with lean muscle. My friend got me a 10 week cycle worth of test proprinate. Is it ok for me to take this? Even though I'm overweight? Will it help me lose fat? If not what's a good steroid to use for cutting weight. Thanks

DIET will help you lose weight,,,cardio and weight training will too.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Nutriton forum buddy. They will point you in the right direction.

Thread Information