sundev2 is offline New Member

Oral Turinabol VS. Turinabol LV (Liqua Ve

I'm a newbie to steroids and a novice bodybuilder hoping to see small mass and strength gains and overall improve my physique. I am genetically prone to hair loss, and after much research have decided upon Turinabol as my choice of product because of its low estrogenic side effects (hair loss). I choose it over Deca because I also was concerned with the reduction in sex drive (also important).

There seems to be two "types" of Turinabol:

Oral Turinabol: [4-chloro-17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien-3-one]
    Turinabol LV : (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b, 17b-diol)

In addition, the write up on the Liquid Tbol says this:

Halodrol is a 17aa steroid that converts to the steroid oral Turinabol after interaction with 3b-HSD at an estimated rate of about 5%.

Because of this low conversion, doses must be higher than other 17aa pro-steroids. However, it is suspected that Halodrol has decent potency without conversion as good results are seen despite the relatively low conversion to Turinabol. Based on Vida’s data Halodrol appears to be about as potent as testosterone , and significantly less androgenic .

Because of the 4-chloro group, halodrol has no progestational effects, it cannot interact with the aromatase enzyme, and it produces inactive 4-chloro-DHT metabolites. This makes androgenic side-effects such as hair loss, high blood pressure, acne and prostate enlargement less likely. Anecdotal reports would also have us believe that side-effects with this compound are fairly mild.

So, WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?
    Am I to understand that only 5% of the LV is being converted to Tbol?
    Does the Oral Tbol have higher absorbtion? Is it more potent than the LV?
    With different chemical properties, do they have different anabolic and androgenic properties?

Based on the MG/Serving, the Tbol LV is significantly cheaper than the Oral Tbol, but is it going to be effective??

Thanks!!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The OTC one is a steroid that is itself active (and similar in action to Tbol), while a small bit of it converts to actual Tbol. From user feedback, there really isn't much difference in the two, except that real Tbol is a bit more potent (maybe 25-50% more).

The OTC product is a bit more androgenic , whereas Tbol's androgenic value is not even measurable (in rat A:A assays).

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    you sholdent be concerned with loss of sex drive as in any real cycle you include test which will make your sex drive more than adequate. Im willing to bet you are under 21?

sundev2 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies. Bonaparte...I didn't realize the liquid was OTC. Good to know! I'm 39. I plan on running it on its own. I know, not the norm from reading in these forums, and I don't expect huge gains. But I'm trying to completely avoid the androgenic values associated with most (all) typical roids. I have male pattern baldness, and from all indications, most contribute to the formation of DHT. If there is a normal test that has immeasurable (or doesn't convert to DHT) androgenic values, I'm all ears!!

biobest692 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by biobest692; 11-26-2021 at 02:04 PM.

Thread Information