Flacco is offline Member

I've got some Proviron I don't know what to do with

Stats: 25 yrs old, 6'4", scale said 210 this morning, BF% I don't know.
    End of Week 5 of 250mg of Deca +500 mg of Test E a week.

Friend gave me a little over 20, 25 mg proviron tabs. I've read alot about it, just want some opinions. Is only 20 tabs a waste of time? Should I save them for future use? I have never been prone to gyno so I'm not worried about that. I've read about the synergistic qualities it has when used with other compounds like testosterone . I was thinking about taking them at the end of my cycle. I read proviron has great "muscle hardening" effects. 50 mgs a day is the average recommended dose. Would they be of use to me? Should I spread them out to 25 mgs a day for the last 20 days of my cycle? Or 50 mgs for 10 days? Does it matter? Thanks

Flacco is offline Member
    K Bump

joetapout is offline New Member
    i threw in 50mg proviorn at the end of a 1-10 week 500mg test prop,4-10 week 100mg anavar run. Im 4 days in to the proviorn and i can feel my aggression has kicked up in the gym and im horny as hell.next cycle im gona run proviron for atleast 6 weeks. Im a little chubby so im not expecting to see any harding effects on this cycle from the provirn.from what i have read u need to run 25mg @ a minimum and keep it under 100mg.the side effects of painful errections if over dosed scares the hell out of me.I'll let u know in a week how 50mg works for me.

dru23 is offline Junior Member
    to be honest bro, yes i think 20 is a waste. save it and wait, you want to run it at 50mg per day for at least 4-5 weeks. get some more, free stuff is always great! but no need to waste it and make your body have to recognize and react to something without getting any real gains from it.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Proviron is one of those PCT compounds over which most BBs cannot seem to agree upon in terms of whether it actually performs the way it should in a PCT. Some people claim it works and they bring out their blood work results as the proof, some claim it is a poor and unreliable substance to count upon for PCT, especially when used alone. Also, a leading endo with a lot of experience with BBs and their AAS cycles, namely Dr. Micheal Scally has published a paper that trashes Proviron from every angle, which should be taken into serious consideration.

In the last result, Proviron may create a synergy for the HTPA recovery during PCT for some people; however, consensus is that it cannot be trusted to be used alone.

Flacco is offline Member
    Thank you for the feedback... I am able to get some more within the next couple of days. Another question I have is... Do I take the proviron all the way up until I start PCT? After my last shot of test, do I continue the proviron until I start the clomid+nolva?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    throw it away.. it is worthless.. i ran 100mg ED weeks 1-8 of my 12 week 600mg test e 400mg deca cycle and noticed no difference at all on or off it.. i still had to take adex to fight the estrogen and all together think it was a waste of time/money.. absolutley worthless stuff.

if you have it alredy go ahead and run it right up to pct of clomid+nolva.. don't bother using the proviron for PCT.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    throw it away.. it is worthless.. i ran 100mg ED weeks 1-8 of my 12 week 600mg test e 400mg deca cycle and noticed no difference at all on or off it.. i still had to take adex to fight the estrogen and all together think it was a waste of time/money.. absolutley worthless stuff.

if you have it alredy go ahead and run it right up to pct of clomid+nolva.. don't bother using the proviron for PCT.
    Thanks Machine. The juice junkie in me won't allow me to just throw it out I'll see what it does, if anything.

Thread Information