RAMWolff is offline Junior Member

abnormal weight loss after going on break

Hi

Not been on here in a while but a few know I'm HIV POZ... I have been doing low dose stack of Test and Primo with a little oral test as well HGH to keep my weight up and put on some muscle. Interesting thing happened. I've gone on a break. I was getting more and more irritable and depressed so thought it best to stop for a month or so to let my body get back to it's natural state. I've been off for a little over a week and I've dropped like 10lbs. Is that normal??

My mood is good. I feel OK, not great but OK. Was just in to see my doc and my lungs are clear, heart rate is normal but now I'm getting thready highs with my heart rate, feel low energy, cloudy head and yea, the abnormal amount of weight loss... all within the last few days. BOOM.

Any ideas??

Here is my little stack I was doing:
    Test Eth 200 (1 cc per week)
    Premo 100 (1 cc per week)
    Turanaboll 10mg oral (3 per day)
    Provironn 25 mg (1 per day)
    HGH (5 days on, 2 days off)

Now I'm just natural except for the HGH

Yea, checking in with my body I feel low energy, foggy headed and like I need more rest. Workouts are pretty pathetic... all within a weeks time. Last break I didn't loose this much weight in the whole 2 months I was off. So this has me concerned.

I wanted to check in with the pros before doing anything else in case I'm just freaking myself out for no reason.

Thanks

Richard

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Did you do any PCT when you came off? These are all systems of your system being shut down. And honestly if I were you, I'd just stay on the Test and HGH while leaving the others out. No matter how I say this I'm gonna sound like a dick and it's not meant to be or to sound mean, but you already have enough issues with the HIV to be adding the orals into your system. Is your doctor aware of you taking steriods and HGH?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    are you on trt or hrt? or were you just running a cycle? and how long were you on?

RAMWolff is offline Junior Member
    orals: I chose both of these, at the lower doses, because both showed very very small increases in liver enzymes. I've been on them for 3 months and all my labs up until this last one came up fine and it wasn't the liver enzymes that were elevated it was the kidney enzymes. So nothing wrong with my doing these particular orals at the low doses. I get sick of doing injections so this just supplemented, gently, what I was already doing.

I did a low run of anti estrogen, I'm at work right now so don't have the two drug names on hand, sorry, I was developing a little bitch tit on the left side, my usual pec to get that and when it was gone I stopped, I think I was on them for all of about 8 days, tops.

Sorry, I'm not up on my abbreviations so I don't know what trt or hrt is. You'll have to be more up and up with what your asking.

Thanks

Richard

cro
    Blog Entries
    bump .someone with more experience will chime in bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by RAMWolff View Post
    orals: I chose both of these, at the lower doses, because both showed very very small increases in liver enzymes. I've been on them for 3 months and all my labs up until this last one came up fine and it wasn't the liver enzymes that were elevated it was the kidney enzymes. So nothing wrong with my doing these particular orals at the low doses. I get sick of doing injections so this just supplemented, gently, what I was already doing.

I did a low run of anti estrogen, I'm at work right now so don't have the two drug names on hand, sorry, I was developing a little bitch tit on the left side, my usual pec to get that and when it was gone I stopped, I think I was on them for all of about 8 days, tops.

Sorry, I'm not up on my abbreviations so I don't know what trt or hrt is. You'll have to be more up and up with what your asking.

Thanks

Richard

cro
    Blog Entries
    bump ....

Thread Information