Thread: Tren

Wonder_Juice is offline Junior Member

Tren

Hi!
    Im a newbie here.
    Firstly, I want to apologize for my bad english since its not my native language.
    Furthermore Im not a bodybuilder, but I do workout in the GYM 3(-4) times a week, and I have a decent diet to gain lean mass(I dont want to write it down, im sure its ok!). So I do mixed martial arts and I will compete in early June. My goal is to gain some lean mass and drop bodyfat without losing my strenght and velocity.
    I have been doing sports since my childhood (for example competetive flat water kayaking). I started mixed martial arts maybe 2 years ago with workouts in the gym.

Cycle history: I have done 2 cycle so far. Enathate(real) only, the second was Deca (fake, it has just single oil LOL), primobolan (fake as well) and ena cycle. Luckily I could get back the price for it.

Im at age of 21.

Im 181cm and 89 kgs with 12% bodyfat. As I said, Im not a bodybuilder so appreciate it please. THX.

Goal: my point is dropping bf to 10% and being about 92kgs, without velocity and strength less!

My cycle:
    It will be a 9 week cycle.
    1-9w.: t. prop 400mg/week and 25mg stanazol/day
    3-7w: tren ena 400mg/week.
    2-11: HCG 2x250UI/week

PCT: Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid: 100/50/50/25
    1 pack TBOMB2, Novedex XT

Is it good to go?
    Thank you for helping me,
    Regards:Atton

PS: sorry for the title, I clicked the post button with my notebook before i could end it.
    Last edited by Wonder_Juice; 04-07-2011 at 03:14 PM.

Fetch is offline Member
    You are too young for steroids . In addition, Tren is about the worst possible compound for any endurance athlete.

thank you for your reply. I know all the risk.
    Why is it bad for us? I heard it increase the strenght(strenght~velocity) and helping drop bodyfat, so it has to be good, Isnt it?

oh and for """cycle""" history i used b12 inj as well.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Read the profile of tren .60 seconds and you will be suckin air.

Fetch is offline Member
    At 20 years old, I'm sure you do know it all.
    However, you're still too young for steroids . Your body is not done growing yet. You are suggesting risking permanent damage to yourself.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Read the profile of tren.60 seconds and you will be suckin air.
    I give em 30 tops. I can barely make it up a flight of stairs while on the stuff haha

anadroljack is offline Associate Member
    ya baby.yayayayaya

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anadroljack View Post
    ya baby.yayayayaya
    anybody know the science behind the bad cardio on tren

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hwy1378 View Post
    anybody know the science behind the bad cardio on tren
    Quote Originally Posted by steroid.com tren profile
    There is a method of prostaglandin production whereby prostaglandins made from one pathway in particular happen to dictate some muscle constriction as well as platlet aggregation, while the other method of production dictates bronchial constriction, and this could possibly be the means by which Tren Acetate causes that vicious cough. The reason why though this is speculation the enanthate version doesn't cause this rapid rise in prostaglandins is because of its more steady release, and my body's ability to gradually acclimatize itself to this. If you look at the graphs in the Minto studies (in the Deca profile), you'll see that the rise and rapid peak in blood plasma levels afforded by short esters are profoundly higher than those provided with longer esters, and it's my belief that the enanthate ester provides a lower peak level and less rapid rise in prostaglandin levels, especially the ones which dictate that second form of prostaglandin release which causes bronchial constriction. I feel that this bronchial constriction never really leaves you while you use any form of Tren, and this is what causes the shortness of breath experienced by many athletes on Tren.
    ^^^^^^^^

Thank you guys!

Would it be good if I start the cycle today, so the first week I pin the tren , and i reduce it for 4 week so it wont be in my system when I go to the competition?

A dealer adviced the tren and he said I would be very strong with high agression level which is ok to the contact martial arts.

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^
    Thanks ! good science, that is great site

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    dude listen... tren is terrible for you - you will have no cardio. you will have strength increases but you will have no stamina and will get tired easily, not good for MMA. you should look for another compound which will suit your needs, probably stana is going to be the best bet.

Fetch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atton View Post
    Thank you guys!

Would it be good if I start the cycle today, so the first week I pin the tren , and i reduce it for 4 week so it wont be in my system when I go to the competition?

A dealer adviced the tren and he said I would be very strong with high agression level which is ok to the contact martial arts.
    -shrug- If they won't listen, they won't. I wish your testicles luck.

Thread Information