jptravel33 is offline New Member

Advice on This 5 Week Beginner Cutting Cycle

Guys, I found this cycle online as a recommended beginner cutting cycle. Based on what I've read here and elsewhere, this cycle looks a bit suspect... Any thoughts? I want a cutting cycle for the summer. Maintain my muscle mass, but lean out as well...

Week 1 - 5: Anavar 20 mg/day, Trenbolone Acetate 160 mg/day, Winstrol 20 mg/day, Clenbuterol 40 mcg/day

Thanks for the advice!

, I know you all like stats. I'm 36 yo, 18% bf, 175 pounds, experienced lifter 3-4 x a week, run about 10 miles a week and play 4-5 hours of tennis a week. Want to cut up for summer... But would love a gain of about 5 pounds of muscle also...

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Done any previous cycles? At the very least replace the tren with test.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    Done any previous cycles? At the very least replace the tren with test.
    I did a basic test/dbol cycle 6 years ago... Made good gains, but also got a little too bulky for my liking. Leaned out after time due to cardio. I'm an endomorph so gain muscle quickly and also fat, so can get too bulky on a bulking cycle... I'd like to gain the muscle without the belly, if possible.. I think replacing tren with test would be a good call. Do you think 300 mg a week would be enough? And would you recommend I keep the test beyond week 5?

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    300 mg test prop would probably be good for a cut. Keep in mind you still have to diet correctly or it won't work very well.

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    300 mg of test prop should be fine if you haven't cycled in 6 years. Also, I'd run the prop for 8 weeks. The Tren is too much at 160 mg a day and honestly shouldn't be run on a second cycle anyway. The clen should be run for two weeks on, then two weeks off for best results. You will not see the results from the winny at your BF%. Save that for another time. Your best bet is to check the diet section. Food is about 90% of your results... without proper diet... the other 10% doesn't much matter.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Yeah prop for 8 weeks or test e for 10-12 weeks, 300mg/week or more if you want to gain some size. Run aromasin with test e to help with bloating.
    Anavar wont do much at 20mg, you will need more like 50-60.
    Theres lots of threads about clen dosages.

Thread Information