Thread: unbearbale pain

chrisc718 is offline New Member

unbearbale pain

hi, this is my first post read and consumed a lot of info on this forum but just made acct because now i have a question of my own..

first ill give u my stats
    ht-6,0 and ive been running 500mg test enth 400mg deca per week
    weight-235 40 mgs of dbol a day
    age-24
    bodyfat- around 10%

ok last tues i did my normal pin of 250mg test 200 deca (shooting twice a week) in my left delt, this was late at night so right after i went to sleep. Now wednesday comes im fine i go to work no problems. Go to my girlfriends house that wed night and around eight at night i start feeling muscle soreness in my front delt wich i thought was weird since the sight of injection is side delt. I brush it off and go to bed. I am awoken at three in the morning with unbearable pain in my front delt side delt across the top of my pec and up my trap, the pain is so bad i cant really move it. I go straight to the hospital and they x ray my shoulder arm they check if it wqas an abcess ,nothing. basically they just gave me morphin the whole day until friday morning they let me go since the pain isnt as bad. They really didnt have any answer one doctor said they didnt think it was because of the injectiojn since that wasnt wear the root of the pain was and to just shoot in my glute and another doctor said it could be since my protein muscle building enzymes were so high and she said to stopp the aas (now we all no thats not guna hbappne) Now its monday the pain is almost completly gone except for some deep soreness in the front delt (wear all the pain started). I guess im just hoping somebody will have some info about wut this could of been and will it happen again , and why it happened.

o and this is my first cycle and im four weeks in and about to raise mgs

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like virgin muscle.

could that b?? if so i would be very happy to hear that and not sopmething serious, u dont think it will happen again?? and ur advice would b to keep pinning

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely sounds like virgin muscle.

is it possoble for "virgin muscle" to cause extreme pain like this to the point of the arm being immobile and pain to run across chest down arm qnd up trap. I dont mean to sound redundent wit the questions but this is the first time im getting a straight answer after dealing with doctors that have zero answers.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If it develops a lump and becomes hot to the touch and or red and very itchy then it could be an infection but if it is just pain I`m thinking virgin muscle.

kk thanks so im guna keep on trucking then

Thread Information