tapout417 is offline Junior Member

Any Advice from guys with lots of experience would be great

I've been traing for a lil over ten years now. This will be my 5th cycle. Im 29 190lbs 12% bf. My last was deca and test e for 12 weeks. I've been off for 12 and ran all my pct to the T. Now ill be running sus with eq and liquid nov. Im wanting more mass. And any tips for calves because mine just wont grow. Im wondering about dosage. Im a very hard vainer but my body has always responde well to low doses of juice

higgy is offline Associate Member
    As for your calves I'd stick with heavy as fvck calf raises, I mean as much weight your body can hold up. If your body responds well to low doses of aas, then keep it low. You always see inexperienced guys running 1500mg, or more, a week of two compounds....completely uneccessary.

Height?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    x2 thats all I would say.But you might speak 2 Marcus and Reed they are the heavy hitters around here.Good luck.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    For calves, i would (if you havent already) experience with different techniques. Light weight-long duration, heavy weight-short duration, etc... There's a technique that will work for you, you just have to experiment.

As for dosages, use what has been working thus far. I would suggest keeping dosages as low as possible and keeping you diet 100%...this will give the greatest gains while reducing the risk of both side effects and health concerns. Ive never gone above 750mg in roughly 8 cycles...i still do well around 500mg.

tapout417 is offline Junior Member
    Im 6'0 tall btw. Yea I've heard of guys doing large mgs per week. I've always stuck with 500-600 per week. Just wanting to make sure with this cycle this will bu sufficient enough. Thanks for the advice guys. Yea I've tried everything under the sun for my calves its crazy. Priority principal heavy weight low volume light weight high volume. The get stronger and sore with no size gain at all. Its to the point where my arms are bigger than my calves.

Thread Information