Thread: Clen question

snowbo is offline New Member

Clen question

Stats:6 ft 3, 215lbs

ive read a little bit about clen and the posts about clen on this forum are very helpful. But im just a little confused.
    is clen more suited for someone with reasonably low body fat whose looking to drop a few pounds of fat OR someone with a mid to high body fat (say 20% or higher) trying to assist fat loss over a long period of time??

if i was to get on clen i would only want to drop a few pounds to make my abs come out a bit better BUT im really only curious to increase my IQ about all these things then actually serious about getting on clen

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    it can be used on either really. but will get good results if you diet clean and train hard. common sense really

snowbo is offline New Member
    yeah thats what i thought. i just cringe when i hear someone who has a "sloppy" physique (nicest way i thought to put it) "oh yeah im getting on Hydroxycut" or any of those OTC fat burners thinking theyre a magical pill so didnt know if it would be suited to a big guy.
    thankyou fellow new south welshman.. i think i recognise that mirror lol

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    lol recognise my mirror. haha.

np mate. good luck with the clen . have a read on clen here. e.g. 2 week on 2 week of cycles. im going that atm. just in the diet section getting help with the gurus to help with carb cycling

Thread Information