blue03svt is offline Junior Member

Hcg amps transfered to vial

I've got 5000ui of hcg and 1ml of sterile solution, both in amps.
    I want to shoot with slin pins (28g x 1/2" x 1cc), but the pins won't reach the bottom of the amps (from the looks).
    My question is, would it be wise to transfer the reconstituted solution from the amp into a spent hcg vial that has the stopper intact? Using a 22g x 1.5" 3cc pin to draw and transfer.

Intramuscular is not an option right now since shooting 500ui out of a 3cc syringe would be inaccurate.

No one has had this dilemma before?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    thats what you ae supposed to do. you need to reconstitute it in a steril vial and keep it refridgerated.

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    dude. buy some bacteriostatic water instead of that 1ml of sterile diluent... that 1ml is designed for you to reconstitute the hcg and shoot all in one shot. forget that amp, and get something like 30ml of bac water... here's what you do

10 ml empty vial
    1 amp of 5000 hcg
    30ml of bac water
    squirt as much bac water into the hcg as you need to dissolve it all... keep it an even ammt like 1/2 cc or 1/4 cc or something.
    put it into the 10ml vial
    put some bac water into the vial.

i like to use 2000iu amps of hcg b/c if i put in 4ml of bac water with it, it evens out to 250iu per 1/2ml of bac water... which i shoot 2x week during cycle. i could have done more bac water, but i wanted to shoot the smallest amt of water possible b'c i load it in the same pin as my test.

with 5000iu... if you want doses of 500iu like i think you said... 10 ml of water would be 500iu/cc... if you put in 5ml of water, it'd be 500iu/.5cc

this solves your accuracy problem, b'c you're not trying to divide out 1ml of diluent into 10 doses of 500iu.

if any of this makes no sense, send me a message. // also, i just did that math in my head, so if it's wrong, which i doubt, i'm sorry.

Thanks guys. Makes total sense, I have some bac water coming already so I'll use some of that instead. Appreciate the input!

Thread Information